Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Annual Production Numbers?

4K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  TTP 
#1 ·
My dealer suggests '05 will be very limited. I'm guessing from reading the threads here, there may not be ANY.

How about '06? Is this a limited production car? If so, what does "limited" mean? Hundreds? A thousand or two? Or we'll all eventually see them everywhere?

Thanks guys

2000 540i sport
2002 Avalanche
1996 Porsche 993 C4S

#2 ·
JMatt said:
My dealer suggests '05 will be very limited. I'm guessing from reading the threads here, there may not be ANY.

How about '06? Is this a limited production car? If so, what does "limited" mean? Hundreds? A thousand or two? Or we'll all eventually see them everywhere?

Thanks guys

2000 540i sport
2002 Avalanche
1996 Porsche 993 C4S
Multiple magazines have said 10,000/year

#5 ·
My dealer is claiming that the top 100 dealers will get one '05 (they are one). He said the '05 run will be 100-200 cars. He originally said I could get the car but was told yesterday by the GM that they are going to auction the car. Bastards, that’s what I had planned. I would have got the car home, take some photo’s and ebay it for 5-10K over MSRP.

Damn the luck.

#7 ·
M3SMG02 said:
As far as my dealer knows, there will be no '05 SRT8's. Mine will be an '06.

That's agood thing, as the brakes are Brembo's Front AND Rear, and, a better ( ? ) Sound System Option, with Kicker Subs...

Waiting, waiting, waiting... :eek:

LJB
Looks like the entire sound system is Kicker and they split out the Bass amp from the rest of the system.

RC5 7 HIGH PERF KICKER SPKRS W/SUBWOOFER
Includes: 100 WATT SUBWOOFER KICKER AMPLIFIER
350 WATT KICKER AMPLIFIER

#10 ·

Thanks guys

2000 540i sport
2002 Avalanche
1996 Porsche 993 C4S
I would say that you can account for all the 06 Cars now

#13 · (Edited)
Looks like this thread was pulled from the vault after a 2 year rest.

I was fortunate to gat a CDN 2005 model and I believe mine was born in March.

Update,,Born March 3rd 2005 at 5pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.