Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Billett Tech catch can finally installed.

6K views 33 replies 5 participants last post by  vorhee 
#1 · (Edited)
Have finally installed the catch can with help from Geoff C. Thanks mate. I recon it looks the bis. Will have to take some pictuers with better camers.

See Photos below.

See less See more
#13 ·
Catch Cans

Dave had his Catch Can installed yesterday on his beautiful SRT. It was a contracting colour and worked well in the engine bay. He may post some photos if asked too as I thought it looked great. Billet Technology does great work.the finish looked amazing. Nice work Dave and congratulations on having the car spotlessly clean.

Cheers
Geoff

#15 · (Edited)
Dave had his Catch Can installed yesterday on his beautiful SRT. It was a contracting colour and worked well in the engine bay. He may post some photos if asked too as I thought it looked great. Billet Technology does great work.the finish looked amazing. Nice work Dave and congratulations on having the car spotlessly clean.

Cheers
Geoff
Thanks Geoff . Photos are on the first Page. Your car looked pretty spotless as well. I recon the black roof looks good on the white car, good move Geoff.::biggrin::

#17 ·
You guys crack me up. I did not mind doing that for you Dave and it gave me a good excuse to add a few kms on my cars speedo too , I loved the drive down and back on the highway. I hope you found that spring washer if not Iam sure when u take the plastic guard off the sump area it will be sitting on it some place.
Cheers
Geoff

#22 · (Edited)
Just thought I would give some feed back on the Catch Can. It it's doing its job brilliantly has already caught oil and its only been two weeks. I am tending to clear the small amount of oil amount accumulated by the catch can in a two week period, out with absorbent paper towel. Easier to manage the oil that way I fiind and keeps the catch can clean. So I will contiue to empty it evry two weeks or so.

So my view the catch can is defiantly worth it.

#32 ·
Top Gear proved that an M3 was more economical than a Prius so I'm guessing an SRT is as well.
So we should all drive SRT's and save the environment

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.