Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Any New MOPAR '12 Owners

105K views 272 replies 58 participants last post by  Angelito 
#1 ·
Looking to see if any other MOPAR '12 owners are out on the roads. #16/500 :cool2:

#30 ·
Posted by: HEBIGC
I use the AIRAID intake on mine. Got the blue dry filter ....sounds good and the color looks good too. I have 5600mi. on the car and took a trip to Fl. over the Holidays. At 75 mph the best mileage was 21.3mpg. My 06' SRT gets about 23mpg but,it has a tune on it. The 391 gears are not for the highway but, I'll bust some ass from the stop lights. I got 2 key fobs when I picked up the car but, had to tell the dealership what the Owners Kit was. About a week later a Chrysler Rep. came to the dealership to meet me and present the kit.
After reading over a few CAI comparisons, I went with the Volant intake with PowerCore filter. It should arrive next week. It seemed to run the lowest IAT's. 21+ is the best mileage I've been getting, too. I've got about 1300 miles on mine. I've heard the ECM can take awhile to establish usable levels, but not sure how many miles. Of course, its hard to keep a light foot off the line :D

That's cool a Chrysler Rep met you with your owner's kit. I'm curious if I'll get the same treatment...LOL

#31 ·
Gettin' my Owner's kit!

I got a call from a Chrysler rep this morning congratulating me on getting a MOPAR '12. He is bringing my Owner's kit to my house! How cool is that!?! :Eyecrazy:

#33 ·
Got my MOPAR '12 Owner's kit

The Chrysler Southwest Regional Service & Parts Manager just dropped off my MOPAR '12 Onwer's kit at my house! Unfortunately, I was on a conference call when he got here, so I didn't get the pics I wanted, but he briefly told me about the contents and I have to say, like the car, this kit is SWEET!!!

It comes a Dealer MOPAR '12 brochure, a lithograph signed by the MOPAR designer (He did the Challenger and Charger designs, too), a laser etched aluminum vehicle specific build plate, a MOPAR pen, MOPAR key chain, and a MOPAR 75th anniversary paperweight with my vehicle number on it. I am very impressed by the quality of this kit. If you haven't gotten yours yet, do it! Now, I just have to decide how to display all of it.

#35 ·
MOPAR '12 Pics

Took some pics of my ride at the park nearby...if only all those other inconsiderate people hadn't ruined them by leaving their ugly cars in the background! :usa1:

#39 ·
Here’s a sneak peek at Mopar’s ’13 limited-edition model

Here’s a sneak peek at Mopar’s ’13 limited-edition model

January 25, 2013, 9:28 AM

Chrysler Group LLC released an interior image of its new Mopar ’13 limited-edition vehicle, which will be shown at next month’s Chicago Auto Show.

“This vehicle is the perfect canvas for personalization and customization,” Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO of Mopar Service, Parts and Customer Care, said. “We couldn’t wait to get our hands on it and give it the Mopar treatment.”

The Mopar ’13 limited-edition vehicle follows the Mopar ’10 Dodge Challenger, Mopar ’11 Dodge Charger and Mopar ’12 Chrysler 300.

Car Vehicle Automotive design Technology Mouse

#41 ·
Welcome to the club, #236! Hope you are enjoying your new ride...I know I am! :burnout: I got mine on Christmas Eve!

#42 · (Edited)
#54 here

Purchased mine around Thanksgiving 2012. Ended up having to have my driver's door repainted and re-striped due to factory defect in the paint but other than that I'm loving my Mopar 12. So far I have tinted the windows, tail light covers (I don't like the factory tail light housing), added Audiocontrol LCi2 to add subwoofer while retaining factory system, JL Audio 12W7AE in custom slot ported tuned to JL specs subwoofer enclosure with a JL Audio HD750/1 amplifier. Have at my house but not installed yet - Mopar cold air intake, JBA cat back exhaust with X pipe. I have my winter wheels and tires on right now but will upload pictures once I get my stock wheels back on when the weather gets better here in Chicago. Averaging about 18mpg with 70% highway driving at 70mph and 30% city. Was hoping for more - my 2010 Charger R/T road and track was averaging 21 mpg but I guess that 391 gear really adds to the pain at the pump. I'll take it though because the acceleration in this thing is worth the trade off!

#44 ·
Does the Mopar 12 300 have a different key then the normal Chrysler 300 key? Maybe instead of the Chrysler emblem on the back it says Mopar in blue???

#47 ·
I'm not seeing any pictures that show the fob in an great detail. If its cool I would actually like to purchase one. Could you maybe post a quick picture of the front and back of it?

Not looking to throw any mopar 12 emblems on my car that would be really bad but having some of the stuff might be cool.

#46 ·
#54...I think there are two types of engine covers out there for the MOPAR '12, depending on which number you have in the series. I have the plain gray one with white HEMI lettering on the sides. I read about the other one somewhere, but can't remember exactly what it looks like. I think it has "MOPAR" on the top instead of "5.7L."

#48 ·
Just purchased a Mopar 12 #333 2 weeks ago. Traded a 2007 jeep srt8 for it. Could not pass on this deal. 300 was brand new with 60 miles on it and the dealership let it go for 33,700. They gave me 21,700 for my jeep with 85,000 miles on it. Talk about a deal! Or should I say "steal". The 300 listed for 52,000

#50 · (Edited)
I thought my 14k off sticker was a sweet deal, but yours...WOW! Good job and welcome to the club!

Just dropped off my SRT8 decklid spoiler to be painted today. It will be ready on Monday, but I won't be able to get it installed until Thursday. Will post pics of the finished product!

#52 ·
MOPAR '12 Key Fobs

Here ya go, hainesm!

#53 ·
#56 · (Edited)
That sucks about your rim!

I recently joined DFW LX Club and we had a group dyno day this weekend. There were a few no shows, so I was able to squeeze my ride in for a couple of pulls. She made 269 RWHP/296 Ft-lbs. Tq. on a Mustang Dynamometer. Not bad considering I only have 1650 miles on the car. :drive:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.