Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Any New MOPAR '12 Owners

105K views 272 replies 58 participants last post by  Angelito 
#1 ·
Looking to see if any other MOPAR '12 owners are out on the roads. #16/500 :cool2:

#57 ·
296 RWHP. Not too bad. That is good to know. Is yours still fully stock?
Noticed your locking lugnut in the second pic. I bought the same thing from MOPAR and then ordered Gorilla locking lugnut. It doesn't stick out near as far as the first one, looks more stock. Have since changed all lugnuts to gorilla black locking lugs. #96643BC. All 20 are locking lugs and I think they look awesome w/ our black wheels.

#58 ·
#339 of 500 checking in...Carlsbad CA

So as my name suggests I am Back to a 300C again. Prior had an 05 300c...now a 2012 Mopar 12 Edition #339....

Just removed the blue stripe, now getting the black gorilla wheel locks #96643BC...as per the post above - thank you!

Tomorrow window tinting and the like....

Very happy so far with the car. Anxious to receive the owners kit!

And most importantly happy to be back in the family again.

#59 ·
Prior had an 05 300c...now a 2012 Mopar 12 Edition #339
Welcome, #339! I'm lovin' my #029!

More hotness...SRT8 Rear Decklid Spoiler!!!

Unpainted:

Painted:

Installed with 3M double sided tape:

#62 ·
Is yours still fully stock?
Almost, all I have added so far is a Volant CAI...exhaust and a tune to come later.

Noticed your locking lugnut in the second pic. I bought the same thing from MOPAR and then ordered Gorilla locking lugnut. It doesn't stick out near as far as the first one, looks more stock. Have since changed all lugnuts to gorilla black locking lugs. #96643BC. All 20 are locking lugs and I think they look awesome w/ our black wheels.
I tried finding these, but couldn't find #96643BC. The only one I could find on Gorilla's website was #96641BC. Do you know if this is the new part number? Did you get yours as a lock system kit or did you buy 4 sets?

just picked mine up three weeks ago... loving it so far!!! #142/500
Welcome to the club!

Reactions: biged733
#68 ·
New Mods!

Made a few more additions to my MOPAR '12:

Custom Engine Cover Insert (Powdercoated gloss black and MOPAR blue) and Blue Anodized BT underhood kit:

Drake billet aluminum shock tower covers (Powdercoated gloss black):

I also installed OEM splash guards, but don't have pics yet.

#69 ·
very nice and exclusive, i owned one of those exclusives before 2008 Honda Civic Mugen Si number 825/1000. must be nice. i want the mopar wheels and bright pedal kit. is it possible to buy through mopar catalog ?

#70 ·
I'm late to this thread, but I bought #490 from Huntington Beach Chrysler back in February and love it. The only thing I have done is tint the windows. I'm hesitant to do much of anything since it has the lifetime bumper to bumper warranty. Knowing myself, I'm sure I'll change my mind eventually.

#77 ·
anyone have an idea or recommendation on where to purchase the OEM rims for this car? drove over a curb today and took a chunk out of the rim and looking for the OEM replacement. any help would be greatly appreciated.
A guy in my club told me they have OEM reproductions for our rims now. I'm not sure who makes them, but it might save you some money. Otherwise, you can get them through a dealership. I've seen them on display at the dealer where I bought my car, so they are out there.

#82 ·
Here's the SRT8 spoiler on mine:

Gives it a nice rake in the back!

#85 ·
Congrats! Welcome to the club! I love my #029! :aargh4:

Reactions: Clos_408
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.