Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Any New MOPAR '12 Owners

105K views 272 replies 58 participants last post by  Angelito 
#1 ·
Looking to see if any other MOPAR '12 owners are out on the roads. #16/500 :cool2:

#195 ·
Interior

I added some blue vinyl piping to add some color and break up all that black. Other than that, i like the interior. I get more compliments on the interior than any other part of the car. Most people think I had it done that way instead of it being factory.

#201 ·
Rear Strut Brace

Finished my install of an arched rear strut brace. The instructions were TERRIBLE!!!

#206 ·
Rear Strut Brace

There's less flex now in the turns, but the difference is not as significant as I got from the front brace. A little disappointing considering the cost and the install difficulty. I probably would've been better off getting the Hotchkis sways I have planned for later.

And how much hp was gained..?
HP gains from CAI is negligible no matter which one you get. You're probably be doing well to get an extra 5HP. You'll get better throttle response with the extra air, but that's about it. I got an improvement of about 1-2MPG with the Volant.

#210 ·
Decide if you are going to sc or turbo if so you don't need a CAI. plan your mods that way you don't spend money on what you don't need.

#211 ·
Anyone here grab winter tires for your Mopar? I was thinking about buying cop rims and switching to an 18' tire for the winter, keeping the mopar rims and summer tires in the garage. It has been discussed before - just curious if anyone has gone that route or just bought winter tires for the 20" stock rims. thanks in advance for your input

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/winter-driving/132626-cop-rims.html

#214 ·
Reactions: DriverGN
#215 ·
#218 ·
Spotted...

While out helping the parentals look for a new vehicle, I spotted #465 at a Ford dealer outside Houston. I can't believe someone parted with their MOPAR '12! The only reason I might even think about trading mine is if they come out with a Hellcat 300 and I can afford it. If you know someone who is looking for a MOPAR '12, check it out:

Used 2012 Chrysler 300 S V8

It only has 13k miles! Still can't believe someone traded it in. :pat:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.