Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Adding Memory Seats

7K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  link6381 
#1 ·
Purchased a 300S Glacier package without the Luxury package. I dont have a huge care for cooled seats, even in Florida on my last 3 cars I rarely use them, nor do I need a cooled cupholder. The car had what I required which was AWD, Hemi, and Safety Tech packages.

All that aside Im curious to retrofit the memory seat feature. That is really the only thing I can think of that would make life easier for my wife and me on our drives, she does drive 2x a week and she is nearly half my size.

Thank you in advance.

#2 ·
Back in 1976 as a graduate student, my wife and I purchased a new car (Pontiac Lemans) and skimped on everything to lower the purchase price. The worst $100 dollars I saved was NOT getting the split bench seat in the front. I'm 6ft 4in, and she is 5ft 4in. Which meant when she drove I sat in the back! In hind sight would have been much better off spending the $100 for that option!

My guess is that a memory seat could be added because all the infrastructure of the car and electrical/computer stuff should be there, but you'll have to find a wrecked vehicle where the seat wasn't damaged, and you still might need some kind of chips or other to the "brains" of the car.

#5 ·
2011-2017 memory seat retrofit?

Hi,

ran across this old thread on a forum search for this. Did you ever get anywhere on the memory seat retrofit?

As I mentioned last year, I didn't have a choice in picking/choosing options/packages I may have liked, because my buddy sold me the 300s for over -$10K off (dealer cash & holdback), as a leftover MY vehicle. Anyhow, I enjoy getting in there and working on the car so it's fine.

I already have the driver's door control button surround and can get any of the parts required for surgery from LKQ.

I'm looking to get a dealer service manual for my car, but for now... if you or anybody else has a manual, and/or knows whats involved parts-wise it would help alot to start.

TIA!

M~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.