Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

almost complete srt bumpers swap

13K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  Javi300_c 
#1 ·
After all the research and looking for the right part nums i have almost finished with the complete swap. I want to thank everyone who helped out on here. I should be picking it up tom afternoon around 4. I'll post more pics when i get it. Just waiting for the fog light bezels and the rear diffuser. Should both be in in the morning. Thanks alot everyone . hope you like the one pic i managed o get today.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks awesome bud... Other than the picture looks like it was taken with a potato held sideways! Hehe... No it really does look great! Worth the effort!

#6 ·
Would it be possible for you to post those part numbers or the pieces you needed other than bumper cover and bottom grill and foglight bezels. How did you mount the fog lights?

#7 ·
Im going to ask the body shop for a print out if the part nums that he used. I dont have them because i gave him all of them to order the pieces. As soon as i get that i will post it up. As for now im really happy . the only thing i messed up on was somehow i ordered the john varvatos lower grill instead of the srt one i really dont know how it happened. But for sure everything else was on point. The front bumper you need the fascia the lower grill the fog light bezels and the mouldings because the regular mouldings dont fit. You can reuse you factory upper grill as i used the frame of my luxury because i like the brushed aluminum look of it. I added the srt inner piece. The rest of it was straight forward. The rockers fit perfect the back bumper all you need to do is weld the srt exhaust tips directly to your mufflers and you are good to go.

#11 ·
Reactions: 300CEE
#12 ·
the belly pan is exactly the same. i got everything ordered through my body shop and the parts were real quick to get there. you didnt have to change anything underneath the car out no belly pan no wheel well covers. everything from the original one fit. the only other thing i had to change was the front absorber because the one from the orig bumper was somehow connected to the lower grill from the orig bumper.

#18 ·
Thank you for the compliments . i have never really been a fan of all black wheels and i have always had a chrome set for cars i have owned. Something about just driving around on a nice day with a clean car and a nice set of chrome wheels makes me feel good. Lol

#20 ·
I actually went to the body shop thrifty and they told me they would email it to me and i havent gotten it yet. I will try to call up tom and try to get it .sorry for the delay. I have just been real busy. As soon as he can email it to me i will def post it for everyone else.

#22 ·
Nice!! I also changed my front end to the SRT8! Didnt change my sides and rear thought because i'm going to get the aimgain kit next year.
Royal Flush 88Rotors Anniversary Meet 13 by Gabriel Yang, on Flickr

68071976AB bumper
68156968AA right fog bezel
68156969AA left fog bezel
68146913AA lower slot grill with ACC (JDM/EURO)
68156952AA right bumper molding
68156953AA left bumper molding (i also got the jdm/euro moldings but cant find the correct part numbers at the moment)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.