Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

New 2012 300c luxury owner with questions.

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Chrysler kid 
#1 ·
First I have to say I love my new car. It was the perfect color combo and I drove almost 2 hours to purchase the moment I saw it. So I am just trying to figure out what my next changes to it will be.

1. I did a mid muffler delete and that helps bring out the v8 a bit. But not enough. Now I am not looking for O/R xpipe and glasspack loud. Just something to let me know theres a hemi in front of me. I do a lot of highway driving so I am trying to minimize the interior drone. Also not looking to spend a grand on a full catback. Any recommendations would be great.

2. Has anyone replaced the rear speakers in the back deck that has the rear sunshade? I have found steps to remove the decklid but I am concerned I may damage the sunshade. Kinda wanted to replace the speakers before tinting the windows so I don't risk the chance of scratching them.

3. Traction control traction control. Is there any secret to turning it off? I press the tc button but as soon as I get wheel spin it kicks in again. I am not trying to roast tires or do donuts. Again, I just want to be reminded theres a Hemi in front of me.

4. Any general advice? Purchased a cpo 2012 300c luxury 5.7. Had 50k on the clock. Any maintenance I should be looking forward toor should do before it becomes a problem? Thanks.

See less See more
#2 ·
For the exhaust I suggest an electric cutout. Good mix of both worlds

The traction control can be fully turned off with the purchase of a tazer unit. It also activates in motion DVD player and gps options

You can also update the navigation for free following steps found on this forum and charger forums.

Is your rear deck rattling? I was able to negotiate a substantial amount off of the price of my vehicle because the rear deck carpeting rattled like a blown speaker. I stuffed a glove between it and the back glass and all rattle went away

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.