Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Post your Black 300's

85K views 189 replies 87 participants last post by  Smackeyacky 
#1 ·
Searching through it shows the last black thread was quite old.

So start again, show what ya got and what you have done to give others ideas.

Blacked out almost everything, trying to find some magnum window strips as i painted mine and they look crap up close, also trying to find some black handles and then do those bumper bits.

See less See more
#15 ·
Here's my old gal - a 2006 300C SRT8 with well over 100,000 miles on the odo.

But - she still gets up and goes when I ask her . . . Took 2nd place in our 9 race series this summer. And they used her in a promo - instead of the bimmers, porsches, vettes, etc:

#18 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chrysler 300 Luxury vehicle

So many black beauties here I'm not sure what to do!

#19 · (Edited)
Not the best pictures, what I found on my phone. Let's keep it going :D

Attachments

#25 ·
I do hear that the grey ones are a little faster. It has to do with the fact that black absorbs all light, thereby making it heavier. Prism effect is what they call it, I think.

#22 ·
My MOPAR '12

Here's my ride!

#82 · (Edited)
Love the wheels are they 18's or 20's?

It looks like you have the original fogs still in place with a Halo's around them. I have the HID upgrade from (Custom 300C shop) so the halo's are smaller but a tad smaller than I would like. Where did you source yours from?

The car is running in the pic (Auto-Start again from 300C Custom Shop) so the mirrors are folded in as still looking to getting these to fold /unfold when locking/un-locking the car.

Cant quite get the picture right to show how fab these halo's are though :-(

Off-topic...How do you get to insert a picture into the post rather than an attachment....anyone?

Attachments

#29 ·
My black touring plus a little bit of purple ;)

Reactions: Sodak
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.