***Chrysler 300 SRT8 Hellcat Traits***

28K views 60 replies 11 participants last post by  exotica 
#1 · (Edited)
Chrysler 300 SRT8 Ivory Tri Coat...1 of 10

Current Look...

As it all started...

See less See more
#4 ·
In the grand scheme of things probably not but it would have been nice to know if you had the privilege to say it was yours. I'm not into white ones but I'd be quite happy to pop that in my shed

Reactions: exotica
#9 ·
You may be right, just a ridiculous idea to cover the high performance brakes with a cheap caliber cover found on every not-top-of-the-line vehicle.

Minus those, car looks great. Makes me want to get my stock rims refinished and powdercoated again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#21 · (Edited)
...that would be too much and not the look im after. I did consider doing the roof but have not ruled it out.

Ok at this angle the hood strip doesn't look to bad really. But I'm still on the fence about it ha. I really like that grill with the red around it. Looks sweet!
...me too.

I think it's subtle enough to make you notice without being over the top. The red at the bottom of the grill really makes it. What have you used to do that?
...the red line wraps all the way around the grill. Pin stripped. Look closely at the matching red line on the mirrors.

#25 ·
Were they the black chrome rims originally? I ended up getting new rims, but I was toying with having my black chrome ones redone. I couldn't find a straight answer on if they were powdercoated and had a smoked clear coat, or if they were in fact chromed then had a smoke clear over them. What was the case with yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#29 ·
Man, love the way you've done it, looks REALLY good ! ::smile::

Side note: yellow aint bad, me I'd match the caliper covers with the red pinstriping but it's only my opinion my friend...

Congrats !

Reactions: exotica
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.