Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

22" Wheels

550K views 670 replies 305 participants last post by  Mangalwb 
#1 ·
The more and more I see the 300 rollin on 22’s, the more and more I like it. Please can anyone comment of the quality of the ride, on say some 22’s and/or 20's on 40’s series tires? I’m sure that compared to the stock the stock set up it must be brutal, but is it that much of a PITA? What do y’all think?

Thanks for any insight for any of you ballers thats got it like dat. :D

See less See more
#60 ·
KEV and everyone else, I do apologize...they are 22 x 9. I believe the offset is et15.

Thanks for all the compliments people. The amount of looks have doubled in the past day, its crazy!

BJJONES...none taken! I went with these wheels because they resemble the factory wheels but theyre bigger. I, personally (which is what counts :p ), am not a big fan of big solid wheels which is why i didnt get them. On this particular vehicle, big solid wheels do look great but just not my thing, you know.

#62 · (Edited)
Hey LakersFan. Great job. That looks sharp on Silver. I am new to the forum and wanted to thank all of you for your posts. This forum is very informative. I also joined the 22" club yesterday. They are 22 x 9.5 D'Vinci Blade II, 265/35/22 Pirelli Scoprion Zeros. 5 x 114.3mm, 20mm offset. Total weight (wheel/tire) 78lbs. each. Our stock wheel/tire is 56lbs. Pretty good ride, in fact much better than I thought. Keep in mind, although these are 35 series tires, they still have some meet on the tires. I only rub on a FULL right turn when backing out of my drive way. Full left U-turns, no problem. Speed bumps, no problem. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

#63 ·
Of all the rims that I've seen on the 300 I like these the best.

Where did you get them?

#64 ·
Looks Awesome...do you think it would justify lowering it by 1"? I just see a tad of a gap around the tires but that may be due to the angle of the photograph. To my knowledge, reputable suspension companies such as Eibach are protoptyping suspension kits for this car. I know based on my experience using Eibach Springs on my E-class that not only did it improve the handling but the ride was smoother too.

Lastly, since I am new of this forum, can you tell me where you bought the grill?

#65 · (Edited)
Blade II

indyCoder, I'm not sure if you were referring to LakersFan's wheels or mine, but if you are interested in the Blades, I got them from Motorsport Techniques in Hayward CA 510.783.8383, ask for Ken, his is the owner and will take care of you. Thanks for the compliment.

ba guy, yes, I need to lower the car. I hear Eibach pro-kits will be available in a few months, so I can't wait. My previous expereince has been great with them as well. They are a little less aggressive than HR sports and the ride was still very good. Until then, I will need run around like an SUV with that wheel gap..... As far as the grill, mine is still on order from Aidi Restyling
Saginaw, Michigan 989-790-1556. Ask for Chris, he is still honoring the group buy purchase.

#66 ·
HEMIFID said:
indyCoder, I'm not sure if you were referring to LakersFan's wheels or mine, but if you are interested in the Blades, I got them from Motorsport Techniques in Hayward CA 510.783.8383, ask for Ken, his is the owner and will take care of you. Thanks for the compliment.

ba guy, yes, I need to lower the car. I hear Eibach pro-kits will be available in a few months, so I can't wait. My previous expereince has been great with them as well. They are a little less aggressive than HR sports and the ride was still very good. Until then, I will need run around like an SUV with that wheel gap..... As far as the grill, mine is still on order from Aidi Restyling
Saginaw, Michigan 989-790-1556. Ask for Chris, he is still honoring the group buy purchase.
Sorry for the confusion, I’m sold on LakersFan’s rims. I feel that they really pull off the idea of the originals and that they match the car and it’s lines. Don’t get me wrong, your rims look great!

#67 ·
HEMIFIED! What more can I say?

undefined:)
HEMIFID said:
Hey LakersFan. Great job. That looks sharp on Silver. I am new to the forum and wanted to thank all of you for your posts. This forum is very informative. I also joined the 22" club yesterday. They are 22 x 9.5 D'Vinci Blade II, 265/35/22 Pirelli Scoprion Zeros. 5 x 114.3mm, 20mm offset. Total weight (wheel/tire) 78lbs. each. Our stock wheel/tire is 56lbs. Pretty good ride, in fact much better than I thought. Keep in mind, although these are 35 series tires, they still have some meet on the tires. I only rub on a FULL right turn when backing out of my drive way. Full left U-turns, no problem. Speed bumps, no problem. Here are a few pics.
I don't know if it's the color of your car or just the wheels but man you've really set it off!!!

#68 ·
Thanks

indyCoder, no problem, and still, thanks.

Thanks Dastony1!

Peace!

#73 ·
Thanks for all the positive responses. Im short on time so I'll just try to answer the questions straight forward

MOMO- Im in Florida right now and theyre not nearly as strict with the tint

WGCDRE- I dont mind...as long as your 300 isnt silver! JK

BAGUY- There is definately room to lower it, but that doesnt mean I will. I like it the way it is...for now! Use the SEARCH button above and youll find several threads on the grill

Lastly, I got them from ebay! I do have contact information and I will get that to you all in the next day or so. Thanks again

#74 ·
I ordered my rims yesterday, DVS 785 (thanks lakersfan, awesome rims). Got the tint done at 17% and it rocks! I’ll get pictures posted as soon as I figure out what the hell’s going on with connecting the camera to the PC (worked a few weeks ago).

#75 ·
LakersFan said:
Thanks! They were less than 3k for rims and tires. The weight of each box was around 70lbs (if i remeber correctly) so theyre quite a bit heavier than the stock rims.
Mine where $3,100 at Discount Tires.

#76 ·
Congratulations - you've broken the mold.
These "dubs" actually look good.
Similar in design to the original 18's, but fill out the wheel wells nicely. Hope all goes well technically.
Good luck!
Eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.