Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

AACStyle.com Halo kits, Demon eyes, Angel eyes (pictures)

32K views 162 replies 59 participants last post by  300SRTGumball 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Another member Edwin Griffith aka DJ Griff has been in contact with

http://www.aacstyle.com/ Advanced Automotive Concepts.

They have recently become a supporting vendor here on the 300C Forums.:)

This is a copy of the reply to DJ Griff from Justin, the owner of AAC.

e-mail to AAC by DJ Griff:
whats up justin i am a member of 300cforums.com and a lot of
>member is looking for those angel eyes for the 300c or the 300,

Justins reply:
Thats great man! We have the kits ready for production. I actually became a
300cforums sponsor yesterday :)

I attached some pics for you. Please post them on the exterior mod forum.

Justin M. Hartenstein
Owner/ Operator
www.AdvancedAutomotiveConcepts.com_
(
http://www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com/)

Here are the pictures Justin sent to DJ Griff. They are for the 300 only so far. I am sure you 300 guys are jumping up and down. You were first before the 300C and SRT's. I am sure Justin is working on 300c and SRT's as it will represent that much more buss. for him.

IMHO, these look great. Just my .02

See less See more
#52 ·
AACstyle.com said:
Freebird- could you also give some insight to wings19 question about the headlight removal?

CRUZR- Yes you can clearly see these in direct daylight.

Price is still in the works, trying to get the best price on core lights now.
Done Justin. I just now updated the answer to that question wings19 had, in this thread.

#53 ·
FreebirdSRT said:
You will have to remove the front fascia piece to get to the 1 bolt on the bottom side of the head light to remove it. I found this out today at my painters shop. We had to remove the front fascia to install my grill and I noticed the 1 bottom bolt for the headlight.
Oh man, how hard is it to take of the front fascia because I didn't have to take it off for my grill.

#55 ·
wings19 said:
Oh man, how hard is it to take of the front fascia because I didn't have to take it off for my grill.

Click on this link. It shows how to remove the fascia for a grill install. You can use them to get it off. Then you can have access to the bottom bolt for the head light.

http://www.grillcraft.com/installs/installs.asp?action=view&install=149

Gen-Xer: Mr. DJ told me he is in the Navy I belive and would be shipping out for a bit. I don't think he may have had a chance to get to his forum mail.

#56 ·
FreebirdSRT said:
Click on this link. It shows how to remove the fascia for a grill install. You can use them to get it off. Then you can have access to the bottom bolt for the head light.

http://www.grillcraft.com/installs/installs.asp?action=view&install=149

Gen-Xer: Mr. DJ told me he is in the Navy I belive and would be shipping out for a bit. I don't think he may have had a chance to get to his forum mail.
Griff is here, he was at our M&G today.

#60 ·
Great Meet

edwin griffith said:
whats up GEN XER thank you for the tickets man, great meeting you and your girl, it was fun, i empty my mailbox, my wife love arnez j so i need a hook-up for april, the car looks great, nice rims man, we need to hook-up dj griff
No doubt you got my number. When Arnez J comes to town and we work his contract we will know if we will have comp tickets, if so the show is on me. I will give you the prices when they are available.

#61 ·
so whats the price..? Im dying to know....

#63 ·
jjwhoa said:
does anyone have a picture of how it looks on their car?
FreebirdSRT, in a post above has a pic of a 300 Touring/limited headlight. Really looks good. It would be nice to see the Halo's in a pic of the whole front end... or any more shots at all would be nice. Anyone out there have some more pics we can drool over?

Thanx,
Gary

#64 ·
So What Happend To The Price....

#65 ·
zmz300 said:
So What Happend To The Price....
price will depend on how many people are interested. We are going to do a single run of the kits. The more people who buy the cheaper the kits will be. If we get 25 people on board the price will be $199 for the kit.

Kit= 4 Halo Rings, Wiring, Inverters, Instructions, and everything else you need to install these rings in your lights.

#66 · (Edited)
CRUZR said:
FreebirdSRT, in a post above has a pic of a 300 Touring/limited headlight. Really looks good. It would be nice to see the Halo's in a pic of the whole front end... or any more shots at all would be nice. Anyone out there have some more pics we can drool over?

Thanx,
Gary

Hey Gary. Those are the only pictures I got from Mr. DJ, of the 300,tour,limited.

On a more positive note. Justin has just completed the beta set for the 300C's & SRT's Demon eyes.

Any and all members who will be at Spring Fling will get a chance to see them up close and personal,on FreebirdSRT.

That's right folks, since day one when A.A.C. became a supporting vendor. I have been working with Justin to make the 300C/SRT Demon eyes a reality.

With such a short window to work with (one week) I was able to get my headlights to Justin, since my car was at paint and front fascia off. Justin was able to come through BIG TIME for us and have a beta set ready
to display at Spring Fling. Everyone come over and check out Freebird's new eyes, at Spring Fling.

For all other members not going to be able to make Spring Fling. I will post pictures of the Demon eyes, after the event. I have to go to Huntington Beach after spring fling to do a professional photo shoot for US Wheel (parent Co. to Bonspeed wheels) whose getting into the Forged wheel game and I will be sporting there new 22" forged wheels at spring fling as well.

I will be testing the system for Justin during the long drives I have to Cali. and back, plus running the Demons for long periods of time.

When I give him my feedback and he has the kits available, I know you will want to have a set for yourself. It won't be long.

#68 · (Edited)
AACstyle.com said:
price will depend on how many people are interested. We are going to do a single run of the kits. The more people who buy the cheaper the kits will be. If we get 25 people on board the price will be $199 for the kit.

Kit= 4 Halo Rings, Wiring, Inverters, Instructions, and everything else you need to install these rings in your lights.
What kind of price would it be for it all setup and ready to install? From what I read earlier you have to bake them on??? Don't think I want to do that. It would be nice to pop out the old ones and just set the new ones in.

When will all this be available? I am ordering all the front end "accessories" and would like to get everything together so I can do the install of the grill, lights, fog lights, cam, and move the licence plate too.

Is there a way to get the fog lights to match?

Thanx,
Gary

#69 ·
dj griff

FreebirdSRT said:
CRUZR said:

Thanx,
Gary

Hey Gary. Those are the only pictures I got from Mr. DJ, of the 300,tour,limited.

On a more positive note. Justin has just completed the beta set for the 300C's & SRT's Demon eyes.

Any and all members who will be at Spring Fling will get a chance to see them up close and personal,on FreebirdSRT.

That's right folks, since day one when A.A.C. became a supporting vendor. I have been working with Justin to make the 300C/SRT Demon eyes a reality.

With such a short window to work with (one week) I was able to get my headlights to Justin, since my car was at paint and front fascia off. Justin was able to come through BIG TIME for us and have a beta set ready
to display at Spring Fling. Everyone come over and check out Freebird's new eyes, at Spring Fling.

For all other members not going to be able to make Spring Fling. I will post pictures of the Demon eyes, after the event. I have to go to Huntington Beach after spring fling to do a professional photo shoot for US Wheel (parent Co. to Bonspeed wheels) whose getting into the Forged wheel game and I will be sporting there new 22" forged wheels at spring fling as well.

I will be testing the system for Justin during the long drives I have to Cali. and back, plus running the Demons for long periods of time.

When I give him my feedback and he has the kits available, I know you will want to have a set for yourself. It won't be long.
whats up freebird, whats going on, show us the pic as soon as you install them( demon eyes) and pic of spring fling thank dj griff

#70 ·
edwin griffith said:
FreebirdSRT said:
whats up freebird, whats going on, show us the pic as soon as you install them( demon eyes) and pic of spring fling thank dj griff
What up DJ Griff. I told you I was needing Justin's number didn't I,lol. They were in the mail to Justin a day after I spoke with you. I will try to post a pic after we get them in on monday AM.

I have to get the car over to several places before hiting the road @ 3 am Wed. for Cali.

If I don't post the demons before I go, def. after I get back from Cali.

FreebirdSRT.

#71 ·
I would be interested as well in a set for my 06 300C. It sounds like most people want the exchange program but the last price of $199.00 I thought was for us to install. Will some of these be available to purchase at the spring fling? I am driving down from Washington state and would love it if we could put a set in while I am down there.

#72 ·
I am definitely going to get a set of those for my 06' Limited.

#73 ·
have fun

FreebirdSRT said:
edwin griffith said:
What up DJ Griff. I told you I was needing Justin's number didn't I,lol. They were in the mail to Justin a day after I spoke with you. I will try to post a pic after we get them in on monday AM.

I have to get the car over to several places before hiting the road @ 3 am Wed. for Cali.

If I don't post the demons before I go, def. after I get back from Cali.

FreebirdSRT.
you are the man freebird, lol, drive safe and have fun, take alot of pic please dj griff

#74 ·
Thought I would try again....

What kind of price would it be for it all setup and ready to install? From what I read earlier you have to bake them on??? Don't think I want to do that. It would be nice to pop out the old ones and just set the new ones in.

When will all this be available? I am ordering all the front end "accessories" and would like to get everything together so I can do the install of the grill, lights, fog lights, cam, and move the licence plate too.

Is there a way to get the fog lights to match?

Please.....

Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.