Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

AACStyle.com Halo kits, Demon eyes, Angel eyes (pictures)

32K views 162 replies 59 participants last post by  300SRTGumball 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Another member Edwin Griffith aka DJ Griff has been in contact with

http://www.aacstyle.com/ Advanced Automotive Concepts.

They have recently become a supporting vendor here on the 300C Forums.:)

This is a copy of the reply to DJ Griff from Justin, the owner of AAC.

e-mail to AAC by DJ Griff:
whats up justin i am a member of 300cforums.com and a lot of
>member is looking for those angel eyes for the 300c or the 300,

Justins reply:
Thats great man! We have the kits ready for production. I actually became a
300cforums sponsor yesterday :)

I attached some pics for you. Please post them on the exterior mod forum.

Justin M. Hartenstein
Owner/ Operator
www.AdvancedAutomotiveConcepts.com_
(
http://www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com/)

Here are the pictures Justin sent to DJ Griff. They are for the 300 only so far. I am sure you 300 guys are jumping up and down. You were first before the 300C and SRT's. I am sure Justin is working on 300c and SRT's as it will represent that much more buss. for him.

IMHO, these look great. Just my .02

See less See more
#102 ·
AACstyle.com said:
Ok guys, we are still working on this. I will have some new info for you soon.
I also have the HID light's and don't want to break them down so I'm in for the group buy. I would also be willing to send you mine and wait for the customizing to be done as I don't really like swaps. (It's a mental thing) But I'm in.

#103 ·
AACstyle.com said:
Ok guys, we are still working on this. I will have some new info for you soon.
I also have the HID light's and don't want to break them down so I'm in for the group buy. I would also be willing to send you mine and wait for the customizing to be done as I don't really like swaps. (It's a mental thing) But I'm in. I also wan't the fogs done if possible. Kinga

#106 ·
lennoxavesosa said:
count me in too....any ETA on these yet?
Well we now have the rings in stock but we do not have cores to swap out because we are not getting a good pricing point from Chrysler.

We can, however, start installing these in your stock headlights.

There will be a thread in the sponsor forum with all the details and pricing in the next few minutes!

#109 ·
I wonder what these options look like:
(optional)$ 99- Custom paint lights Stain Black or Black Chrome
(optional)$129- Custom paint lights OEM Color (color code required)

What is it you are painting?

Do you have any pics of these options you mentioned?

And why has the price been increased?

Thank you,
Gary

#110 · (Edited)
CRUZR said:
I wonder what these options look like:
(optional)$ 99- Custom paint lights Stain Black or Black Chrome
(optional)$129- Custom paint lights OEM Color (color code required)

What is it you are painting?

Do you have any pics of these options you mentioned?

And why has the price been increased?

Thank you,
Gary
The painting refers to the chrome housings.

Here are Mark's painted:

Here is Satin Black:

Looks much cleaner and more custom than chrome.

As for the price, I said we could get a $199 price point if 25 people to put down deposits and I am still willing to do this.

#111 ·
A couple of questions:

1) Are FreeBird's painted satin black?
2) What was used to paint the housing?
3) What is involved in the install? I know how to take out the housings, but I've also heard someone say something about 'baking' something?
4) If I were to drive to LA, is this something you can do in a day?

Thanks,
Mike

#113 · (Edited)
The diffcult part would be seperating the clear lense for the headlight housing and then sealing it properly without water leak issues. So if someone can expalin this process, then we can get the kit and do the install ourselves saving $175 and not have to worry about not being able to not drive the car for 3-4 days.

Maybe AACStyle.com should post a write up on how to do that since they know how to???!!!!!!!!

#114 ·
do you have any pictures with the halos in a headlight housing with the factory chrome background for comparison with the black background??

thanks

#115 ·
mikew2069 said:
A couple of questions:

1) Are FreeBird's painted satin black?
2) What was used to paint the housing?
3) What is involved in the install? I know how to take out the housings, but I've also heard someone say something about 'baking' something?
4) If I were to drive to LA, is this something you can do in a day?

Thanks,
Mike
1) No they are colormatched to his vehicle. Black looks BLACK.
2) Factory Paint or PPG Satin Black paint.
3) You have to break the factory seal by using a heat gun and a tool used to remove windshields.
4) Yes, we would need the whole day with the car but can install and wire them up for you as well if you come down.

#116 ·
SRT8C said:
The diffcult part would be seperating the clear lense for the headlight housing and then sealing it properly without water leak issues. So if someone can expalin this process, then we can get the kit and do the install ourselves saving $175 and not have to worry about not being able to not drive the car for 3-4 days.

Maybe AACStyle.com should post a write up on how to do that since they know how to???!!!!!!!!
Like I said, we use a heat gun and a windshield removal tool. We can make a guide to take apart the lights if there is a interested in a DIY kit.

SRT8C said:
do you have any pictures with the halos in a headlight housing with the factory chrome background for comparison with the black background??

thanks
None, we have only done 2 sets of these in a Chrysler.

#119 ·
Touring and limited

so do you have a kit for the touring headlights NOW ALSO AVAILABLE??? Is it the same price for those as well??

AACstyle.com said:
The painting refers to the chrome housings.

Here are Mark's painted:

Here is Satin Black:

Looks much cleaner and more custom than chrome.

As for the price, I said we could get a $199 price point if 25 people to put down deposits and I am still willing to do this.

#120 ·
Here is a post I made from the AAC thread that is taking orders for the 300C/SRT halo's. There are comparison pictures of another attemp at someone doing a Halo for the 300. Don't like the blue glow either. But it shows there rings with a Chrome background, for reference.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/advanced-automotive-concepts/18221-aac-custom-halos-300c-srt-8-a-4.html

IMHO. What ever color your car is. Have Justin paint the insides of your head lights with that color. You will get more of a monochromatic look that way. If you want black, go with black. Either way, paint the insides, don't leave chrome. It really sets off the Halos with a painted background, not a reflective one.

The 300 owners who have a Black color. I wouldn't even think twice about not leaving the insides of your headlights chrome.

As The rolling stones sing. "I see a red door and I want it painted BLACK"
LOL.

For all of the 300 owners that have a Base, Limited or Touring model. This is the thread AAC started for you. Info, pricing, etc.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/advanced-automotive-concepts/18263-aac-custom-halos-touring.html

#121 ·
FreebirdSRT said:
Here is a post I made from the AAC thread that is taking orders for the 300C/SRT halo's. There are comparison pictures of another attemp at someone doing a Halo for the 300. Don't like the blue glow either. But it shows there rings with a Chrome background, for reference.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/advanced-automotive-concepts/18221-aac-custom-halos-300c-srt-8-a-4.html

IMHO. What ever color your car is. Have Justin paint the insides of your head lights with that color. You will get more of a monochromatic look that way. If you want black, go with black. Either way, paint the insides, don't leave chrome. It really sets off the Halos with a painted background, not a reflective one.

The 300 owners who have a Black color. I wouldn't even think twice about not leaving the insides of your headlights chrome.

As The rolling stones sing. "I see a red door and I want it painted BLACK"
LOL.

For all of the 300 owners that have a Base, Limited or Touring model. This is the thread AAC started for you. Info, pricing, etc.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/advanced-automotive-concepts/18263-aac-custom-halos-touring.html
You don't think that painting the housing black on a black C would take away from the car in daylight? I feel that the chrome housing kind of sets my front end off right now.... I can't imagine it black..... I need to see one b4 I mess myself up...

#125 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.