Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

AACStyle.com Halo kits, Demon eyes, Angel eyes (pictures)

32K views 162 replies 59 participants last post by  300SRTGumball 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Another member Edwin Griffith aka DJ Griff has been in contact with

http://www.aacstyle.com/ Advanced Automotive Concepts.

They have recently become a supporting vendor here on the 300C Forums.:)

This is a copy of the reply to DJ Griff from Justin, the owner of AAC.

e-mail to AAC by DJ Griff:
whats up justin i am a member of 300cforums.com and a lot of
>member is looking for those angel eyes for the 300c or the 300,

Justins reply:
Thats great man! We have the kits ready for production. I actually became a
300cforums sponsor yesterday :)

I attached some pics for you. Please post them on the exterior mod forum.

Justin M. Hartenstein
Owner/ Operator
www.AdvancedAutomotiveConcepts.com_
(
http://www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com/)

Here are the pictures Justin sent to DJ Griff. They are for the 300 only so far. I am sure you 300 guys are jumping up and down. You were first before the 300C and SRT's. I am sure Justin is working on 300c and SRT's as it will represent that much more buss. for him.

IMHO, these look great. Just my .02

See less See more
#128 ·
Aspen, WOW!!! It looks very good. I think this shows that black on a light color is a good contrast, and is what BMW does stock. Anyone thinking of going black on black, do it..it will look great. Also, anyone with silver, I also think that the black housing will set it off nicely.

#129 ·
If I ever, I mean when I get around to doing this mod. Im gonna do the housing in cool vanilla.

#130 · (Edited)
#131 ·
I need to figure out how to go about not having headlights for a few days. The 300 is my daily driver. If I can find a set of used headlights I will definitly be on the list. When does the GB end?

#132 ·
GS163 said:
I need to figure out how to go about not having headlights for a few days. The 300 is my daily driver. If I can find a set of used headlights I will definitly be on the list. When does the GB end?
The GP ends when there is 25 members signed up.

#134 ·
Lilperez23 said:
Me in particular want the ring to be red in color can it happen? and if so I would like to paint the housing brilliant black also. If all this could happen
please let me now so I could put my name on the group buy list...:01:
I would believe having a red light in the front of your car would probably be illegal unless your an emergency vehicle.

Just my guess,
Gary

#135 ·
Lilperez23 said:
Me in particular want the ring to be red in color can it happen? and if so I would like to paint the housing brilliant black also. If all this could happen
please let me now so I could put my name on the group buy list...:01:
The red rings usually look a bit pink from the flourescent effect of the light. I would not suggest red because of this and the fact that you may also get a ticket.

#138 ·
I'm 99.9% in for the set, but have a couple questions. Forgive me if I am asking something that has been answered somewhere in the 14 pages of this thread.

1. What is the GP price for exchange/outright purchase (kit installed)?

2. Does painting the housing black reduce output of the lights dramatically?

Thanks, and lets get to 25!

#139 ·
06HEMI said:
I'm 99.9% in for the set, but have a couple questions. Forgive me if I am asking something that has been answered somewhere in the 14 pages of this thread.

1. What is the GP price for exchange/outright purchase (kit installed)?

2. Does painting the housing black reduce output of the lights dramatically?

Thanks, and lets get to 25!
Hey 06Hemi. Here is a link to the thread that has the GP list. There is pricing info. on the first page and the last page with the most recent GP list update.I will add you name to the list.
http://www.300cforums.com/forums/advanced-automotive-concepts/18221-aac-custom-halos-300c-srt-8-a-13.html

IMHO when you paint the insides in either black or match OEM color. It makes the Halos stick out more and prominet. Leaving the inside's in the Chrome finish the Halos will get more lost and more reflective off of the chrome. Lighting up the entiore insides. Here are some pics of the Halos on my SRT with silver steel painted on the inside.

#140 ·
Do you think AAC could mask off the reflector areas of the headlight and paint the rest of the housing? I think it would be cool to leave the round reflectors chrome and black out the rest of the headlight, a la Dodge Charger.

#141 ·
rsmeanie said:
Do you think AAC could mask off the reflector areas of the headlight and paint the rest of the housing? I think it would be cool to leave the round reflectors chrome and black out the rest of the headlight, a la Dodge Charger.
What reflector area are you referring to? We don't paint the actual reflectors, just the housings. If you are referring to the area around the projector, we can leave that chrome but it may throw off the look of the light.

#142 · (Edited)
AACstyle.com said:
What reflector area are you referring to? We don't paint the actual reflectors, just the housings. If you are referring to the area around the projector, we can leave that chrome but it may throw off the look of the light.
I thought it would look cool to leave the round areas chrome and paint the rest gloss black. Like the picture of the Charger below. The chrome would still reflect the halos but it would be just the circles.

Here's a real poor attempt at an example.

#144 ·
:hitit:
300HoLLa said:
I'm debating whether or not to leave the housing chrome or get them painted bright silver. Could anyone do a quick photochop of silver painted housings on a silver 300 with the angel eyes lit up? Just trying to see how it would look. Thanks for your help.
I say paint them silver. To get an idea, look at freebirds. His is a darker silver, but shows how it would blend, and I think it will look awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.