Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

AACStyle.com Halo kits, Demon eyes, Angel eyes (pictures)

32K views 162 replies 59 participants last post by  300SRTGumball 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Another member Edwin Griffith aka DJ Griff has been in contact with

http://www.aacstyle.com/ Advanced Automotive Concepts.

They have recently become a supporting vendor here on the 300C Forums.:)

This is a copy of the reply to DJ Griff from Justin, the owner of AAC.

e-mail to AAC by DJ Griff:
whats up justin i am a member of 300cforums.com and a lot of
>member is looking for those angel eyes for the 300c or the 300,

Justins reply:
Thats great man! We have the kits ready for production. I actually became a
300cforums sponsor yesterday :)

I attached some pics for you. Please post them on the exterior mod forum.

Justin M. Hartenstein
Owner/ Operator
www.AdvancedAutomotiveConcepts.com_
(
http://www.advancedautomotiveconcepts.com/)

Here are the pictures Justin sent to DJ Griff. They are for the 300 only so far. I am sure you 300 guys are jumping up and down. You were first before the 300C and SRT's. I am sure Justin is working on 300c and SRT's as it will represent that much more buss. for him.

IMHO, these look great. Just my .02

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
slawkins31 said:
so do the circle lights only come on when the headlights are not on?

I have a touring and wanted to do a little something fancier with the headlights and I think this is the trick. Also is it a whole new headlight piece that you buy?

Thanks
Honestly, I don't know. I am as much in the dark about all of this as you. I have sent an e-mail to Justin. I will wait for a reply. Should have more information after speaking with him.

I have 1 300 touring/base headlight that I got on e-bay. I am using that one as a beta to take apart. Since my HID on my SRT cost $1000 new ea., I didn't want to guinea pig those, lol.

I would think it would work like the core head light swap. Like James does with the leather console tops. You send your headlights to them, they send you a pair already finished in Angel eyes. They will have to take the head light bezel apart to do this install.

#4 ·
DANG!!!!

When will the modding stop!?!?! I'm going broke people!!! :)

I'm gonna have to get a second job.

MY wife asked me the other day,
Honey, why are you replacing all the parts on your car? Aren't the ones it came it came with good enough?
Inside, I silenty said, "No...these replacement parts are MUCH cooler!!" :)

But I told her, "No the originals are way better...I'm just looking." "You'd have to be crazy to want to put that stuff on your car."

CALL ME CRAZY!:)

The lights look great.

JFF:D

#5 ·
JustForFun said:
DANG!!!!

When will the modding stop!?!?! I'm going broke people!!! :)
It never stops,lol. I had my Impala SS for 6 years and was still messing with it right up until the day before I sold it,lol. That is mod crazy. With the popularity of the LX's, I don't see the mods slowing down, only speeding up.

Be fore warned, once you catch moditus (or the mod bug) normal anit-biotics can't rid it from your system,lol. It takes a strangle hold and won't let up. Then mod crazy takes over and then you can become one step shy of being committed,lol.

I'm gonna have to get a second job. Won't be the first time I saw that. My buddy once had 3 jobs to mod his car, lol.

MY wife asked me the other day,

Inside, I silenty said, "No...these replacement parts are MUCH cooler!!" :)

But I told her, "No the originals are way better...I'm just looking." "You'd have to be crazy to want to put that stuff on your car." Smart man, you must have been married for awhile. It's all poilitics man,lol.

CALL ME CRAZY!:) I think moditus is starting to rear it's ugly head with you JFF,lol. Better check your temperature,lol.
The lights look great.

JFF:D

#6 ·
Price Please

Please post a price ASAP. I dont mind dropping some dough for this mod no questions asked.....sweet headlights. do they come with black housing?

-ZEUS

#7 ·
Curious to see the lights on a "C" with Headlight Covers installed..

#8 ·
#13 ·
Hey guys, I am working out the initial costs with the mold maker so I can figure out how many we will need for the groupbuy.

Here is basically how it works:

If enough people want to get these I will put the existing design we came up with into production. It generally takes about 3 weeks to produce the kits.

For most cars we offer the rings in a kit for you to install in your existing headlights yourself. These usually run around $200 for the halo rings, power inverters, and all the parts you need to install. If there is a demand for a core exchange program we can do that as well butthe price will go up with the labor of the install.

I know there are 2 version of the lights and after looking at costs, we will need about 20 people on board for each light type to put these into production at the $200 mark.

Im sure you guys have alot of questions so you can use this thread to ask anything you need to know before the sign up thread starts.

#15 ·
:cool2: Oh, those babies are sweet, any idea of when they will be available? And thank you so much for getting them done from the 300 non C's!!

#16 ·
AACstyle.com said:
Actually since halos are gas charged tubes they don't "go out" like a light with a filament source would.

These are gaurenteed for 50,000 hours of continuous use... they will basically outlive your car.
Is this the technology?

Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lighting (CCFL)

not Fiber-Optic / Halogen, right?

Definitely NOT LED-based.

???

#18 ·
My only question is how do you get that dang headlight housing off the car since the fender sort of overlaps it a little bit? I know there is a few bolts that hold the housing in which are easy to get to but its still wedged in there it seems. Also, how much is it to make a deposit?

#21 ·
will these work with aftermarket HIDS?(which i need if anyone knows which i should get)

#22 ·
300Hemi said:
will these work with aftermarket HIDS?(which i need if anyone knows which i should get)
I think that any aftermarket HID kit is just basically a 9006 bulb replacement that is a HID bulb (xenon) a ballast, igniter, and wiring... I don't think anyone makes aftermarket lenses so it doesn't effect the headlight housing at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.