Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Tid-Bits - Unrestricted

338K views 3K replies 36 participants last post by  dream2own 
#1 ·
Not worth creating a thread for this but having a thread to mention to mention something random is better than hijacking another thread.
So feel free to use this for something you wouldn't normally bother creating a new thread for.

So this is just something I found and thought it might be worth applying for just for sh!t5 and giggles.

Still been searching for stuff on how to crack the Uconnect to get voice working and came across this.
http://www.simplyhired.com/job/hands-free-acoustics-product-development-engineer-job/chrysler/nbykafhoal?cid=zycjydlngdpsczsrzmushufofgdjhmad

So went and had a look and there are about 5 other jobs to do with the Uconnect.
http://www.simplyhired.com/k-uconnect-jobs.html

If I could just somehow land a job like this, we'll be home and hosed.

#524 ·
So Steve have you got a 2015 or should I say a 2016 SRT in your sights? Sound like your mind is pretty much made up you won't regret it. There should be map up dates available for the new sat naw ony you will have to buy them from the dealer stealer.

I will ask next time I have my car serviced.

#539 ·
I got $47,000.00 trade on my VW Passat and the Vw ended up from $52,000.00 drive away down to $47,500.00 then I kept the Black Chrome wheels and that added another $3,000.00 so I must have been lucky to get the $50,000.00 total that included keeping my wheels and thanks to 2 members of this forum that bought the wheels. That helped but once again $47,000.00 with 14,000 kms they got a good buy and yours has about the same kms and looked after well too. Keep onto them and don't give up ,it took me about 3.5 hrs of arguing and bargaining to get what I was happy with, then I also kept the tail pipes and put the resonators back on so if I sell them I might get another $200.00 ,the cat can went for $120.00 . Don't give up and before you put a deposit on a new one try some other dealers and play one against the other.
Cheers
Geoff:nerd:

#536 ·
I rang Chrysler Customer Care a few days ago to find out where I could look at a Red SRT. They said they'd find out and call back. ribbet ribbet ribbet. They must be busy with your reply Dave. And of course if you believe that.........

Lucky for them there's plenty of oblivious suckers... I mean new customers out there who have no clue what sort of incompetent deceitful f**ktards they'll be dealing with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.