Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Hemi 300C US cop car transformation

8K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  Piggy. 
#1 ·
Hi, loving the look of my Hemi that I have just had changed here in the UK, I believe Australia use 300's as cop cars, is that right?

Even my local officers wanted selfies with it ha ha ::wink::

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nope, no 300 cop cars here. Whilst we're on the subject I realise it's a different world now with, what I call, Kylie and Melissa playing policeman and all, having to sit on a poof so they can see over the bonnet of the police car they're driving... but... what on earth is that holding the door handle of your car getting it's pic taken? ;)

Your car looks very interesting. I'm surprised tho that you're allowed to drive it around.

#5 ·
They did trial a non SRT back in 2006 in Victoria and it was a big hit with the public back then.
They are currently looking at various cars to replace their fleet with the SRT being one of them although at this stage is not the front runner

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

#9 ·
It wont make the grade here due too the fact it does not have a full size spare ,let alone a spare tyre at all lol. That is one of the requirements and another fact the Mustangs failed when it comes to the brake fade test. So my money would be on European cars ,such as Volvo , BMW etc. More cost effective and reliable too.

#8 ·
The latest i heard was the Volvo was the front runner but i haven't stopped laughing over why they had to rule out the Mustang

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

#12 · (Edited)
Geoff we can disguise your VW Passat as a chrysler SRT will just put a cardbord box over it and add a Bently grille.

I know Chryslers get a lot of rap, I can report that there are no problems with mine so far after 8 Monthes. Great car to drive No fogging headlights VR works great in Sat Nav. The Buillet Tech Catch Can is doing a great Job definatley
worth Installing when you see the oil it catches.

Geoff how is the Passat going so far?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.