Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

300 SRT8 Black Chrome wheels x4

4K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  geoff c 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I have up for sale a set of 4x genuine Chrysler 300 SRT8 Black Chrome wheels. These were taken off the original car for aftermarket wheels to be fitted, the car has now moved on but still have the original wheels.

Size: 20x9
Condition: 3x are in perfect condition.
1x has marks on the edge of the rim, can be repaired if required.
Price: $2000 or nearest offer.

I know that Chrysler retail these rims at a ridiculous price, so hopefully they should sell quick at this price.

Pictures will be provided shortly, for genuine buyers.

Cheers,
Jeff

#8 ·
If these were in the US I'd be trying to work a deal.... love the black chrome look.

#17 ·
>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D>:D:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::eeksurprise::eeksurprise::eeksurprise::eeksurprise::eeksurprise:::laugh::::laugh::::laugh::::laugh::::kiss::::kiss::::kiss::::kiss::::wink::::wink::::wink::::crying::::biggrin::::biggrin::::biggrin::::crying::::crying::::crying::::crying::
Why??
lol

#18 · (Edited)
They are Black Chrome but are OE brand so not genuine but if you had no idea what the originals look like you would not know the difference .Plus you only wanted them for race wheels so works out a good cheap set
even if they are not as close as the original ones still a great cheap of race wheels and tries and they look similar too.

Cheers
Geoff::biggrin::

#15 ·
Repo's? There are some good knock offs out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.