Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Brembo Fitment on AWD

6K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  silver06hemic 
#1 ·
Hi all.
Has anyone actually fitted Brembos on an AWD 300c out there? I am looking at a used set and really need confirmation on this...I have the stock 18 inch rims on. Will I need new rotors as well? The sale comes with calipers, pads, linses, backing plates, spindles, and knuckles.
Thank you in advance,
Randy

#2 ·
Won't work bud....

Spindles are very different and won't take to the AWD and the wheels for sure won't fit over the calipers on the front. Look for a used GT or TCE (Wilwood) kit if I were you bud....

Reactions: therealfleen
#3 ·
#4 ·
Yeah the AWD doesn't help....

You can do the 4 piston front drag pack with discs and pads and use new 4 piston rear calipers and pads on the stock rotors for $1650, that's barely more than a SRT setup.... that's a good deal for the rwd and the way I will go next. Had no clue the AWD forced you to a 6 piston front... nice brakes but UGH price....

#6 · (Edited)
I talked to a rep and the lowest package would be $1,908 for fronts ($1200) and back ($700) -6 piston front and 4 piston rear. Rotors not included. Fronts would need to be any srt rotor and rear can be a stock rotor.

I may invest in the fronts now and do the rears in the spring. Should I wait until I can do all four at once?

That's a lot of coin but I've spent pretty much nothing on her for the last six months! I'm antsy.

#7 ·
Always better to do all at once, brake bias will be drastically effected, especially on a panic stop and the rear end can get a bit waggy... but in the other hand doing what you can now will increase your stopping power and help... I think it's really more a personal preference of doing all our some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.