Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Stolen keys help

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  koryk 
#1 ·
Hey everyone im not sure if im posting this in the right section but im new here so please bare with me lol. So about a month ago i had my keys stolen form my home for my 06 touring. I was browsing the fourm and came across a post about some one loosing thier keys, thier was this one guy that goes by the name of mr.incredible that has the star scan machine to program a new key. Well it seems he is no longer in this fourm. My question is if anyone in here that has his contact info and or that can get ahold of him for me would be great. Or anyone that can point me in the right direction to someone that can progran/make a set of keys for my car would be great. Im in the so. Cal area. Thanks in advance

#3 ·
Yeah he is... Just isn't as active lately. If you can't get him there then pm me and I'll shoot him a text. Marc is a great guy and will help you if he can... Just not sure he still has his starscan since he got the Camaro and dropped the 300... Worth a shot though.

Try him there first... I don't want to bug him unless I have to! ?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Yeah he is... Just isn't as active lately. If you can't get him there then pm me and I'll shoot him a text. Marc is a great guy and will help you if he can... Just not sure he still has his starscan since he got the Camaro and dropped the 300... Worth a shot though.

thanks im going to try to find him on that other fourm. Just a quick question gor you guys. Do you know if the igntion lock switch is interchangeable between a 06 and an 09? I found a guy on cl that has both the door lock and the igntion lock for my car but its an 09

#6 ·
well you and every one should do what I did after paying 150 for an extra key I ordered 6 keys of eBay that were blanks but had all the internals and battery I took them down to The Home Depot and he cut the keys all of them I took him outside and programmed him all to my car in the parking lot in 2 minutes now I have 6 keys lose them if you will

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.