Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Few questions about aftermarker nav 2005 300c

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Ropka 
#1 ·
Hello guys.
My name is Adrian and I'm new here. I was born and i live in Poland so sorry for my language, i still learn it::wink::
In my country its very hard to find support and information about 300c and other US cars so probably i wll spend here very long time with google translator ::biggrin::
Why im here. Few months ago i bought my 1st US car - Chrysler 300c 2005 5.7Hemi (was factory, without mods, now looks little bit diffrent, bottom of the page) and ofc im in love all the time when i start engine ::laugh:: My car dont have navi system just 6cds oem radio. Now i want to change it and install aftermarket 2din navi system. I cant add url/links so if u want to find it add in EBAY Car Android 4.4 GPS Navigation 9 Inch Radio Stereo For Chrysler 300C Aspen 04-06

Some people tell me if i change oem radio to aftermarket i wll lost my amp, sound wll be very bad quality and i lost steering wheel control. Ofc no one cant help me and explain how to fix it. So im here :p I heard i need to buy some accessories to retains amplifier and save steering wheel control. Can u write for me, add links where and what (part by part) i should buy to have simple and good working installation with all working systems?

Thank you in advance.
Grettings from Poland ::wink::

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Adrian,

contact PAC regarding your car. You should be able to use the RP4-CH11 adapter from them but I would advise you to consult with them. That part will allow you to keep your amp and steering wheel controls with the aftermarket radio. What you will lose is fader and EVIC information (ie radio information won't be shown).

#4 ·
subwoofer gone with android

I also installed the 9" android radio with canbus module (ask the "factory dealer" to get right one to get it plug'n'play)

amp works, steering wheel knobs works...bot subwoofer is gone. How is that explained? one amp, only L and R inputs and won't work any more...

hdd, navi, rear cam, youtube etc. everything is fine...but subwoofer

2007 300C LX (was REJ with Boston premium)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.