Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Swirl Motor CNC swirl motor plug

25K views 47 replies 23 participants last post by  paul@thecustom300cshop 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all

Been in touch the the guy how make these plugs ( jeep forum ) so would anyone be interested in a proper plug. see our price for the latest prices

so any takers?

details about the plug -

Just for a little added detail, the connectors are populated with factory weather seals and cavity plugs, and the resistor is weather sealed with glue impregnated shrink tubing. These units should be weather sealed for the long run and have 0 issues with salt/water/debris/oil under the hood.

#15 ·
I bought one of these plugs from the seller on the jeep forum. I have no swirl motor issues, i don't expect any issues but i bought one of these plugs to keep in the glove box just in case i do have an issue. I should be able to install the plug in 15 min, clear the check engine light, and be on my way.

#27 ·
My plug turned up in the post today - Thanx!

My car is running fine without the new plug resister fitted. So do I fit it to prevent a problem or keep it ready to fit,just in case?
Will it throw up a fault code if fitted to a perfectly running engine?

Cheers

#29 ·
I was thinking the same, so we know they can seize and stick, so if that happens and the stick in the wrong position you would have to remove the swirl motor and free up the linkage, so if the car is running fine now won't it be best to do before theres any problems???

so I'll change mine tomorrow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.