Cruise Control Issues - Chrysler 300C Forum: 300C & SRT8 Forums
Interested in the Dodge Challenger? Be sure to check out the Dodge Challenger Forum for your Dodge Challenger information!
» Featured Product
» Buyers Guide

Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Chrysler 300C Forum: 300C & SRT8 Forums > Troubleshooting Forums > General Discussion on Issues / Trouble Shooting
Register Home Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto Loans

General Discussion on Issues / Trouble Shooting General Discussion on Issues / Trouble Shooting problems and solutions

300cForums.com is the premier Chrysler 300c Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 11:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Points: 3,113, Level: 1 Points: 3,113, Level: 1 Points: 3,113, Level: 1
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Car: 2005 Chrysler 300C
Member Number: 43
Cruise Control Issues

finally got my car back after two weeks at the dealership replacing throttle body and PCM after a short took out both. $1225 later and I am driving it yesterday and noticed that the cruise control is now acting very strange. There are no codes but I can turn the cruise on when I first start the car and the light will stay on but then a few seconds later the light goes off and won't turn back on. i have no cruise function. Could this be an issue with the body control module? There are no other signs of issues and everything else is working well. I called the dealership and they are at a loss as they claim they did nothing with the body control module. Could this simply be a relay that is going out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 06:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Points: 3,113, Level: 1 Points: 3,113, Level: 1 Points: 3,113, Level: 1
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Car: 2005 Chrysler 300C
Member Number: 43
After doing a little trouble shooting it appears that the cruise control light will come on when you start the car and as soon as you turn the wheel it turns off. I am assuming this is the switch on the column.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement