Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

300c hemi 5.7L

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  irvin_luney 
#1 ·
Hello.... I have a chrysler 300c hemi 5.7L year 2006

So the car run good every thing but when I put the a.c on want to overheat there no water in the oil so that good so I'm thinking that is the ( water pump ) ( a.c fan ) (radiator) water dirty so been doing the fully flash so just bought a water pump and radiator and thermostat haven't put none of them in I haven't put coolant either cause been doing the flash does any body know what could be my problem I'm think is the fans

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

#2 ·
Well, if the fans don't run when the A/C is on then the engine will most probably overheat, so figure out whether the fans are running or not (they should run continuously with the A/C on maximum), and proceed accordingly.

#3 ·
They run still over heat I just don't know what to do anymore I just put the new fans new water pump and radiator new cap new thermostat what I'm questing my self is when i do a flash coolant suppost to take a gallon in a half but doesn't even take half a gallon so I'm thinking clagg need help. Some one having the same problem

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
On my 2006 C, the low-speed fan will run continuously with the A/C on, while the high speed fan kicks in and out as needed. The gauge stays on the center. What is yours doing?

You can do the EVIC 'hidden menu' trick to see what your actual temps are. Might check the thermostat again--I have seen new ones bad right out of the box. Has the system ever been flushed?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.