Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

No Throttle!?!?

12K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Jose herrera97 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

This is my first post on the forum and i was hoping to get a troubleshooting direction or a possible fix if this has happened to anyone here before. the car is a 2005 300C 5.7L Hemi eith 135K miles on it. It has no throttle at all. the car starts and idles fine but no throttle. the pedal was replaced with but that did not repair the issue. any assistance would be great.

Thanks,
Doug

#4 ·
Cool, thanks rpsundquist. I've found a lot of posts pointing toward the throttle body and TPS sensor. Do you know how to check the TPS or someone that might?[

To validate the TPS you need to do a voltage check.To reset the TPS turn key to acc on,
let EVIC lights clear,press gas peddle slowly to the floor three times,turn key off,engine
should now start.Some guys pull TPS fuse(11 ?) and replace,for a reset.

#5 ·
Similar to what is described above, on mine you turn key to "Run" position but don't start car. After all the lights come on that are going to, you slowly depress gas pedal to full. Leave pressed all the way for about five seconds, then slowly let it rise to no throttle. Leave for 10 seconds and turn key off.

While I do the pressing and releasing, the EVIC display shows the % throttle position. My guess is that if that "connection" is the problem, you won't see the throttle percentage change.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Hi guys, This is my first post on the forum and i was hoping to get a troubleshooting direction or a possible fix if this has happened to anyone here before. the car is a 2005 300C 5.7L Hemi eith 135K miles on it. It has no throttle at all. the car starts and idles fine but no throttle. the pedal was replaced with but that did not repair the issue. any assistance would be great. Thanks, Doug
Did you find the problem having same issue with mine no throttle response at all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.