Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Advice on a bit of repair

543 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Jim777 
#1 ·
I looked in the Tech Tips area and there's only full how-to's, tips up for review and Archived. There really should be a Tech Tips requested forum ::laugh::
There's a few things that I want to get to and I'm looking for anyone who's done it that might have things to look out for, tips, etc. This particular one if removing and replacing the door latch mechanism. The whole thing just because the interior light doesn't come on when opened and the car doesn't recognize that it's open.

The other which is lower priority and will be done later, I need to pull front door panel off and lube the window rails. I'm guessing that the only thing that I'll need to be careful with is the panel.

Anything to help is greatly appreciated. I'm the one that thinks he's got it figured out and ends up breaking the door panel clips because I don't know which way they release. Any help appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.