Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

what did you do to your 300 today?

1M views 8K replies 516 participants last post by  magnuman 
#1 ·
I seen this on other forums. You can post pics or a simple reply on things you did to your chrysler 300 today. Lets get the ball rolling and start one on here. lets keep posting in here and etc when you do things to your 300, anything.
:drillserg

#15 ·
I added a custom leather center console cover... I already got 6 compliments from myself on it!!

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

Attachments

#18 ·
#20 · (Edited)
I changed oil and filter using castrol full synthetic oil 5w30.

Before i do that, i bought castrol magnetic oil 5w30 and when i opened the first one, i was shocked that the color of the oil was light green!!!! (like an olive oil) i had to return that oil and buy golden one.

Guys, did you see an oil with green color?

i sent a letter to the company asking them about it and no reply till now.

#22 · (Edited)
finally after waiting on the lien release process for 2 and a half weeks. I got to drive my 300c:biglaugh:

I love it, but I wish to never have to go through this long wait again:spank:

I mean I guess you have to have patience especially since I only paided $8,500 for my 2005 chrysler 300c, satin jade pearl, with 96k miles on it.

Now you see this :D when I am driving.

Now I need to figure a way to beat my friend 2006 mustang gt automatic. I think its stock.

#24 ·
Took her back to the dealership. Apparently they tried to cover up a couple of scratches but the moment it rained the color fell out. Made them fix it and thoroughly wash and wax her.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#25 ·
Had it washed (yeah I was lazy!) before setting out on a mountain cruise with one of my car clubs in the morning. I'll have pics for the fun we'll have up there!

#26 ·
Started to prep hood for paint

#28 ·
I bought the Turtle Wax Black Box on sale at Walmeezy for $16! I was very impressed and had two of my coworkers ask if I had the car repainted!!! After using the cleaner and wax the metallic flakes jumped off the car! The body lines looked like a Challengers strobe stripe as well as over the fender wells it really gave it a cool contrast. Also it was so reflective it looked like a mirror! Here's a few pics. Phone pics for now.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Reactions: jkrudden
#32 ·
Retired this favorite car to the toy pile! :bigok: It will rest next to everything that little lady that lives with me considers a waste and not really necessary. I got a new company SUV. Anyone near the Minneapolis area, I have a set of four 18" wheels and tires with at least two more years of thread life ready to pickup and sell now that work perfect for your SRT this season. PM me for more info and discussion. That car has seen its last day of inclement weather. Since it is no longer a daily driver now I can consider having even more fun with this excellent sleeper. Thanks everyone for making this forum a candy store of ideas. :saeek:

#33 ·
Hmm... took off the 22's, put the stockers on with some new tires. Replaced both my foglight halos. Threw together a "emergency toolkit," put that and one of the 22's in the truck for a spare. Updated my Predator's software (why did they have to remove the ability to disable the rear O2 sensors?). Now I gotta get new batteries for my key fobs, and I should be ready for a road trip to upstate NY.

Ok, technically this is what I did over the last 2 days, but I don't log on everyday, sorry.

#37 ·
Got the 300 out with some friends-mostly Challengers, and went to the mountains....pics to come!