Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

300Cforums AUTHORIZED Apparel & Gifts!

50K views 88 replies 34 participants last post by  twbelieves 
#1 ·
*** NOTE: This is a not-for-profit store, which has been approved by 300Cforums Administration

Check out our 300Cforums online store at cafepress!

Shirts - Hats - Gifts - and other stuff, all bearing the logo of our favorite internet community with the permission of www.300cforums.com.
Show your pride in your car and let other 300 and LX owners know where they can find the same great wealth of knowledge and friendship that we have shared... the more the merrier!

All shipping, return, and satisfaction guarantee info can be found at the site.

Click this link to go shopping!
www.cafepress.com/300cforums

Rambit

#27 ·
I'm happy to report some of the orders have been finished and should ship very soon.

MrVelvet said:
Great work Rambit and good to see an International shipping option too.
Excellent pricing, nice wide range of choices and even once converted to Aussie Pesos it's good value.

Cheers
Russ
Can you give us an idea how much it costs to ship to Australia MrVelvet? It might give incentive for more "Downunder" and European orders if the price is reasonable. Thanks...

Rambit

#29 ·
Well done Rambit. I caught the other thread too late to put my comments and support in for this venture. I will be placing my order ASAP.

#30 ·
Rambit said:
I'm happy to report some of the orders have been finished and should ship very soon.

Can you give us an idea how much it costs to ship to Australia MrVelvet? It might give incentive for more "Downunder" and European orders if the price is reasonable. Thanks...

Rambit
Rambit, I just ordered a T and a Magnet. International shipping was US$7.50.

#32 ·
Hemi57 said:
Rambit, I just ordered a T and a Magnet. International shipping was US$7.50.
That's a very reasonable price John to ship all that way to Australia. It's a lot better than that other thread everyone was complaining about.

Rambit

#33 ·
Rambit said:
That's a very reasonable price John to ship all that way to Australia. It's a lot better than that other thread everyone was complaining about.

Rambit
Yup :yup: to that Rambit.

Very reasonable product pricing and I cannot complain about the shipping. Excellent.

Hey, and what about that coupon "carrot" :cool:

#35 ·
Ahbizmal said:
I am going to have to order a few Polo shirts, and wear them to work. lol

Do they come in any other color besides white?
No, sorry. Whatever the colour options are for each item is all that's available.

Rambit

#36 ·
Bumped for those who may have been away over the weekend.

Rambit

#37 ·
Rambit said:
Bumped for those who may have been away over the weekend.

Rambit
Good morning Rambit!
I think, because the 300c store is approved by admin ,that a store link needs to be added to the "Quick links" dropdown menu!
What do you think?
Gary

#38 ·
greedyk said:
Good morning Rambit!
I think, because the 300c store is approved by admin ,that a store link needs to be added to the "Quick links" dropdown menu!
What do you think?
Gary
I like that idea a lot!!!

Rambit

#39 ·
I checked on my order and it shipped already!!!:biggrin:
Fast service!
Gary

#40 ·
Order is ...

My order has been shipped already !!!! :fing02: Can't wait to get it :biggrin:
Thanks to Rambit and the Admins ... Great work Guys :arms:

#42 ·
I am not sure if anyone has picked up on the discount coupon yet or whether it should be publicised but here goes.

When you place an order you can provide up to 5 (think that was the number) "friends" email addresses to receive a coupon for $5.00 off their next order. You also receive your own "coupon" for $5.00 off your next order if you provide a minimum of 2 email addresses. The only limitations are, the coupon is good for only about six days and it is for orders in excess of $20.

Still a great deal :fing02:

#43 ·
The $5.00 discount might appear to be a nice gesture. However, I would not want any of my 'friends' to provide my personal email address w/o my permission. That's what leads to spamming, unsolicited junk email. Plus, what kind of deal would that be for the address provider? You give them potential customer names and they can't even provide the discount immediately? As a forum member, I would NOT recommend anyone to provide a list of email addresses to Cafepress.

bruno

Hemi57 said:
I am not sure if anyone has picked up on the discount coupon yet or whether it should be publicised but here goes.

When you place an order you can provide up to 5 (think that was the number) "friends" email addresses to receive a coupon for $5.00 off their next order. You also receive your own "coupon" for $5.00 off your next order if you provide a minimum of 2 email addresses. The only limitations are, the coupon is good for only about six days and it is for orders in excess of $20.

Still a great deal :fing02:

#44 ·
bruno said:
The $5.00 discount might appear to be a nice gesture. However, I would not want any of my 'friends' to provide my personal email address w/o my permission. That's what leads to spamming, unsolicited junk email. Plus, what kind of deal would that be for the address provider? You give them potential customer names and they can't even provide the discount immediately? As a forum member, I would NOT recommend anyone to provide a list of email addresses to Cafepress.

bruno
I have to agree with you on that bruno. I think it's exactly what you say, a ploy to garner potential business by sending out spamming e-mails. It's not entirely unheard of these days either.

I just want to make it clear this is Cafepress doing this, not me. I have no access to any of your personal information, other than the name and location (state/country) of those who have ordered, and the progress of your orders. I don't want or need to know even that much. I'm just the vehicle here and there's nothing in it for me anyway.

Rambit

#45 ·
Rambit said:
I have to agree with you on that bruno. I think it's exactly what you say, a ploy to garner potential business by sending out spamming e-mails. It's not entirely unheard of these days either.

I just want to make it clear this is Cafepress doing this, not me. I have no access to any of your personal information, other than the name and location (state/country) of those who have ordered, and the progress of your orders. I don't want or need to know even that much. I'm just the vehicle here and there's nothing in it for me anyway.

Rambit
Don't worry about it Rambit.
1 more spam email besides the 75 I am getting daily is not going to hurt me!
And the store is not allowed to give away our email address to anyone else without permission from us.
So the only mail you will get is from the cafe press.
Gary

#46 ·
Jeez, I just got my first spam e-mail from Cafepress! These guys don't waste any time!!!

Rambit

#47 ·
:pat: I guess I am the first to recieve some of the merchandise and yes, the order was screwed up. They simply left off the printing on the back of the shirt. I have already contacted them, to see how it will be handled. I will keep you guys posted.
:smashfrea

#48 ·
Midnyte Sky said:
:pat: I guess I am the first to recieve some of the merchandise and yes, the order was screwed up. They simply left off the printing on the back of the shirt. I have already contacted them, to see how it will be handled. I will keep you guys posted.

Sorry to hear that!
I think my order is arriving tomorrow.
Let us know how it's being resolved?
Thx
Gary

#49 ·
Midnyte Sky said:
Wow! Sorry to hear that. If your's was the long sleeved t-shirt, it was supposed to have printing on the back too. The picture clearly shows that. I sure hope this is not a sign of future problems to come and they look after you as they say they will.

Rambit

#50 ·
I was notified overnight (Wednesday night here in OZ) that my order has shipped. I'll let you know when it arrives.

#51 ·
Midnyte Sky...any word from Cafepress yet?

Rambit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.