Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

My mom can't handle the maintenance... i'm upset w/ her.

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Stockholm 300C 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright. 2006 2 wheel drive 300c here. Mom's car. And she could care less about it.

18,000 miles on it. 2 Oil changes done (dealer changed, used dino oil). Thats it. I'm finally putting my foot down just because its such a nice car and i love it. Ive done all research and found out i need 7 quarts of oil and a filter for the oil change. i'll be switching it over to mobil 1 synthetic.

Also i would like to rotate her tires. The thing is, her car has the pressure sensor gadget and i'm not sure how to rotate them. Does something have to be reset after i'm done rotating them? Some of my friends have mentioned something about waving a magnet over something to reset something. . . Edit - Found a post explaining it and it seems the system is smart so it can detect the tires by itself.

Helpful comments would help, not comments bashing my mother, thanks.

PS - she works at Lexus dealership and people have come in looking for a lexus and they spot her car and love it more than what lexus offers. :)

#7 ·
do you have any pix of your mom? :fing02:

#9 ·
Perhaps your mom is busy working and taking care of the house and such. Maybe you should offer to help out with the car...

Eric

#10 ·
or maybe shes busy being extra milfy :biggrin:

#11 ·
Omg

Dude, I almost fell off my chair! That was evil. No one thinks of their Mom like that!!!!

But I did laugh!

Seriously, when you change the oil make sure to do an analysis. It'll really tell you where this engine is at mechanically. Blackstone labs.

#15 ·
lol very nice comeback, thats wut i like to see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.