Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Need help w/ hid install. Canceller or wiring harness??

6K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  typan 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I purchased a 2007 300c about 4 months ago. The first thing I wanna do is install HIDs, Low beams and fog lights. I went to a local custom accessory shop to see how much they would charge me to install them ($90) . They told me I would need to buy a 9006 HID kit for low beams and a 9145 HID kit for foglights and also 2 pair of warning cancellers, so I went online and purchased both kits and warning cancellers. I went back a week later to get them installed and now they are telling me that I also need to purchase 2 relay wiring harness, one for each kit. Ive been researching online on how to install HIDs and what all I need. I have not seen/read anybody install HIDs with both cancellers AND relay wiring harness. Do I really need all these parts? Do I use cancellers only, relay harness only or both for my low beams and fog lights. I have automatic lights and DRL... Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.