Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

2006 300C SRT8 Procharger P-1SC-1 Completed!

6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  2011fastford 
#1 ·
You can see all of my photos from the build at http://facebook.com/srt8you

The procharger install was done by myself.

Load based dyno numbers:
454whp
425tq

Dynojet = 531whp

Procharger P-1SC-1 at 6lb's w/reverse cog setup
39.5lb ford injectors
NGK 2315 (1 step colder spark plugs - gapped at .033)
bbk fuel rails
fore innovations dual walbro 255 drop in basket
mishimoto intercooler
JBA 3" exhaust
Deleted Cats
street edge coilovers
dual pillar pods
AEM wideband failsafe gauge
**will be adding the matching AEM boost gauge when it comes in
HP Tuners tune by quickrev

dyno video:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/e2IewmWFPW8

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
was the intercooler pipework any bother? Did you need to bend any of the ABS pipework? How did you get around the washer bottle? I ask as I fitted a similar setup in July, using a different Procharger intercooler, but it meant I lost the auto cruise control sender unit, so I'm chewing other options. Also, which Mishimoto did you use? I also note that your blower is 90 degrees from the standard orientation.....how is the lubrication done now, as its filler & drain will be in the wrong orientation?

#3 · (Edited)
The intercooler piping wasn't too bad. I had a kit off of a magnum and was only able to use the piping that goes from the procharger to the lower bumper which has the wastegate on it. From there I used some piping that I got from autozone along with couplers from there also. The same goes for the other side which I had to remove the washer bottle completely so I could run the piping up through there. The intercooler it came with wouldn't work because of the outlet (it was right by the passengerside headlight which on magnums and chargers you can fit the piping between the headlight and framerail, but not on the 300). For the upper pipe that connects the intake manifold to the left side intercooler piping I used a 3" stainless steel exhaust pipe that I bought off a shop. I was just using it to test fit everything but I like the look of it so think I'm going to keep it!

In this image you can see that I fabricated my own brackets to hold the mishimoto intercooler (bought those steel plates and bent them with a hammer over a few 2x4's until I got the desired shape - talk about a work out, haha)

Here is the intercooler name/model:
Mishimoto Universal G-Line Intercoolers MMINT-UG

The oil check is right on the top, I'm going to have it changed by a shop in 2 weeks before I start driving it:

#5 ·
Bad ass, me and a friend installed a procharger on my 2011 mustang, hardest thing for that was drilling into the crank pulley for the procharger pulley, looks good.. I think if I go the boost route on my 300 I'd probably go with the EFORCE blower

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.