Four more years!!! - Page 4 - Chrysler 300C Forum: 300C & SRT8 Forums
Interested in the Dodge Challenger? Be sure to check out the Dodge Challenger Forum for your Dodge Challenger information!
» Featured Product
» Buyers Guide

Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Chrysler 300C Forum: 300C & SRT8 Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
Register Home Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto Loans

Off-Topic Discussion For topics not related to the Chrysler 300 - All forum rules apply.

300cForums.com is the premier Chrysler 300c Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 10:35 PM   #31 (permalink)
Points: 2,839, Level: 1 Points: 2,839, Level: 1 Points: 2,839, Level: 1
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Car: 2006 Chrysler 300C
Member Number: 29387
^^^You may have a "clear conscience" but you didn't make a difference. Third parties never win. My conscience is clear because I helped keep Rmoney out of the White House. Now we'll see if the Republicans can cease their obstructionism and start working with the Democrats to do the People's business. There are a TON of issues to deal with and problems to be solved. The time of no-governing is over.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 03:26 AM   #32 (permalink)
Banned
Points: 30,292, Level: 1 Points: 30,292, Level: 1 Points: 30,292, Level: 1
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Car: 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8 6.1 + Vortec V3
Member Number: 17422
Send a message via Skype™ to Normgarry
Republicans rob the bank- Democrats drive the getaway car.

If the 3rd party ever did get strong, corporations would just throw enough money at it to buy it out too.

I agree with Jesse Ventura..."all politicians should wear NASCAR jackets so we can see who owns them".
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-12-2012, 05:11 AM   #33 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Points: 28,929, Level: 1 Points: 28,929, Level: 1 Points: 28,929, Level: 1

Car: 06 Deluxe! CSRT8
Member Number: 3650
research

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi Man View Post
^^^You may have a "clear conscience" but you didn't make a difference. Third parties never win. My conscience is clear because I helped keep Rmoney out of the White House. Now we'll see if the Republicans can cease their obstructionism and start working with the Democrats to do the People's business. There are a TON of issues to deal with and problems to be solved. The time of no-governing is over.
You may wish to peruse the Congressional Record which is public. A gentleman named Harry Reid runs the place, and he is the true obstruction to anyone who will look.

No budget in 4 years now? Ludicrous mismanagement bordering on criminal neglect.

And kevinJ is spot on with his comments, as the two parties BOTH stink!

Steve
06 300C SRT8 all stock
Best ET-12.79 Best trap speed-111 mph. ESP on!
I finally have my software! Happy Diablo owner.

My Favorite "old car"... 73 Super Duty 455 Trans Am - 13.08 @109 mph when brand new! Just try and find one now!
The Following User Says Thank You to stevesrt8 For This Useful Post:
NWH_300C (11-13-2012)
Old 11-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #34 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium Member
Points: 22,476, Level: 1 Points: 22,476, Level: 1 Points: 22,476, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Car: 2005 Chrysler 300C
Member Number: 3126
Normgarry, I agree with you and Jesse on the NASCAR jacket with the sponsors clearly shown!

And Hemi Man, I think it's funny that Romney supporters tell me that I helped elect Obama, and Obama supporters told me before the election that I was going to help elect Romney. There are two problems with that argument. My vote for Gary Johnson didn't cost either of the Republi-Crats a vote, because under no circumstances would I have voted for either of those traitorous whores; if there had been no third party choices I simply would have skipped the presidential contest on my ballot.

And the reality is, in most states, none of our individual votes made a difference. You do realize we choose presidents state by state, by electoral college votes, not popular vote nationwide, right? My state of Idaho went 65% for Romney - - simply because he was the one with the "R" after his name (and the southern part of the state being heavily mormon didn't hurt). But unfortunately my state would have voted 65% for a chicken salad sandwich if it had "R" after it on the ballot!

The WINNER of the presidential election was GOLDMAN SACHS and the MILITARY / INDUSTRIAL complex, and the loser was our republic (not democracy!). And that would have been the case if Romney had prevailed as well.
Old 11-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #35 (permalink)
Points: 4,297, Level: 1 Points: 4,297, Level: 1 Points: 4,297, Level: 1
Activity: 38% Activity: 38% Activity: 38%

Car: 2012 Chrysler 300S V6 8 SPD
Member Number: 36311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi Man View Post
I guess your time of "no-governing" doesn't apply to a President who has been in office for the last four years, and produced a budget that even his own party laughed at?

When you say "obstructionism," do you even know what you are talking about? Do you understand how Sen Reid is running the Senate, and why Republicans have been using filibusters?

If you flat out REFUSE to work with the opposing party on amendments, what do you think they should do? Just tell their constituents not to worry about "checks and balances" because they have a clear conscience? Roll over and be a good dog for the democratic party? They will use the only tool left to them, and more power to them as far as I'm concerned. Even more laughable; the very rules that both parties have agreed to are now about to be changed by Sen Reid so he can ignore those who disagree with him. I can't wait for the job when I can make up my own rules as I go!

I cringe to think the end result of one party in complete control of Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Presidency. I sleep easier knowing that certain individuals will be forced to "negotiate" rather than force-feed their agenda down the throats of America. That is unless the President decides to circumvent Congress altogether (again) and issue another litany of Executive Orders or appoint Federal Agencies outside the purview of Congress.

Last edited by Torian; 11-12-2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned
Points: 30,292, Level: 1 Points: 30,292, Level: 1 Points: 30,292, Level: 1

Car: 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT8 6.1 + Vortec V3
Member Number: 17422
Send a message via Skype™ to Normgarry
#1 I don't understand why the Democrats aren't fighting back harder and dismissing the Republican talking points regarding the Bush tax cuts.

The bush Tax Cut wasn't supposed to be permanent. Allowing it to expire IS NOT "raising taxes on the rich". Taxes are already going up on the rich in other ways. Furthermore, the tax cuts are expected to cause the debt to grow by 3 Trillion over the next 10 years.

#2 At least 2/3 Americans favor expiration of the Bush tax cuts. Therefore, it is "the will of the majority".

#3 Rich people aren't spending their money or creating jobs. Many Rich people hoard money and stay rich off capital gains - which they can essentially spend like an "allowance" without ever having to work. It would be class warfare to go and take their money from them, but that's not what's happening here. This is a TAX CUT they never should have had - which Bush pushed through via reconciliation by the way.

This Tax cut was just one of the ways Bush and the federal reserve tried to game the economy. All of which we saw the effects of on SEPTEMBER 15th 2008.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #37 (permalink)
Points: 2,839, Level: 1 Points: 2,839, Level: 1 Points: 2,839, Level: 1
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Car: 2006 Chrysler 300C
Member Number: 29387
"...When you say "obstructionism," do you even know what you are talking about? Do you understand how Sen Reid is running the Senate, and why Republicans have been using filibusters?..." Torian

Remember what the Traitorous Turtle, Mitch McConnell, told a right wing business conference the day after the President was sworn in, "my number one goal for the next four years is to make sure Barack Obama is a one term President". There were more filibusters in the Senate during Obama's first term than all the administrations since FDR.

What pissed me off about Reid is he wouldn't force McConnell and his minions to stand at the lectern and read phone books. He wouldn't have the cots brought to the Senate floor so the Repukes would have a place to sleep while they were filibustering. All the Traitiorous Turtle had to say was, "we're going to filibuster" and Reid caved. He let them stop the business of governing without paying any penalty whatsoever. I would counsel Reid to break this paralysis ANY WAY HE CAN, or the Senate Democrats should find a leader who will.

Last edited by Hemi Man; 11-13-2012 at 10:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement