Car: 2005 300C SRT8
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Why I'm at www.300cforums.com of course!
Thanked 84 Times in 69 Posts
I'm not saying this is going to work, but it sure as hell can't hurt and frankly I just don't know. This is from a post by glhs837, dealing with pregramming a 3rd key. Just skip that part (#6).
1. Insert Key #1, turn to ON for 10 seconds
2. Key #1 OFF and remove
3. Within 5 seconds, insert Key #2 and turn to ON
4. Wait ten seconds, single chime sounds, Theft Alarm (red dot) starts flashing and remains til Step 7
5. Key #2 OFF and remove
6. Within 10 seconds, insert Key #3 turn to ON.
7. Wait 10 seconds, another single chime, Theft Alarm stops, then flash three times, then stop.
I'm really curious to see if this works. Might just help someone else some day.
2005 300C SRT8 - #72 of 252 (excl. 11 pilots) - #10 of 35 Canadian SRT8's built
2008 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fatboy - Vance & Hines Big Shots STGD with FuelPak tune.
2008 Jeep GC SRT8 - Custom Build/Custom Delivered by SRT - 1 of 1 in Canada
2012 JK Rubicon U - 2 1/2" lift, flares, Fox Shoks, Mickey Thompson Baha MTZ P3 35's, JW Speaker LED 8700 Evolution J