Red Lightning music - Page 2 - Chrysler 300C Forum: 300C & SRT8 Forums
Interested in the Dodge Challenger? Be sure to check out the Dodge Challenger Forum for your Dodge Challenger information!
» Featured Product
» Buyers Guide

Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Chrysler 300C Forum: 300C & SRT8 Forums > Troubleshooting Forums > Problems / Dealer Service
Register Home Forum Active Topics (T) Gallery Garage Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto Loans

Problems / Dealer Service Having a problem with your vehicle? Were you treated fairly or poorly at a dealer? Warranty issues? Let us know.

300cForums.com is the premier Chrysler 300c Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2008, 01:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned by AutoGuide
Points: 54,809, Level: 1 Points: 54,809, Level: 1 Points: 54,809, Level: 1
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Car:
Member Number: 5683
Quote:
Originally Posted by realsmooth View Post
thanks on that post i will check those out... but this all happend when i had a blown break light and i took it out and put a new one in and after that my car wouldnt start

check your fuses..

always nice to have all the info up front..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lifetime Premium Member
Points: 53,551, Level: 1 Points: 53,551, Level: 1 Points: 53,551, Level: 1
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Car: 2005 Build Date 08/24/04 Custom engine cover SS Hood cover SS E&G Grill Chrysler 300C
Member Number: 1965
It could be your anti-theft, that happen to me crack start stop but I don`t remember the lightning bolt. They had to replace the whole unit with new keys.

Stock 300 rwhp 352 rwt
Front & Rear SRT Fascia,Hotchkis Sway Bars,BT catch can,power steering cover,and others, Clear side markers.Leather console cover from 22 Elite and Racing peddles, 180 MotoRad stat,custom Engine cover with pin-striping,Corsa Cat Back,K&N Drop in filter,Diablo 91 Tune. 06 SRT8 seats custom all leather skins

PA MODERN MOPAR GROUP
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Major Contributing Member
Points: 17,198, Level: 1 Points: 17,198, Level: 1 Points: 17,198, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Car: . BMW 750Li on 22's
Member Number: 5242
Quote:
Originally Posted by wog boy View Post
Trying all of the above and failing have you done? or disconnected anything? before this happened mate.

let us know how you go
Quote:
Originally Posted by realsmooth View Post
thanks on that post i will check those out... but this all happend when i had a blown break light and i took it out and put a new one in and after that my car wouldnt start
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. iNCREDIBLE View Post
check your fuses..

always nice to have all the info up front..
Your not wrong man
Old 01-14-2013, 10:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Car: 2006 Chrysler 300c
Member Number: 42593
iam having the same problem i was driving and it just staled and now it wont start the engine turns i replaced the camshaft senson, the crankshaft sensor, i also insatalled a new ETC do i have to relearn it cause iam stumped is there a way to relearn wity out a computer or a scaner ? ? and i also checked to see if there was spark and all is good so idk PLEASE HELP MY ONLY CAR AND I HAVE LIL GIRLS THAT I NEED TO TAKE TO SCHOOL AND ALL THAT GD Bless..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement