Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Autopilot V2 or accuair e-level

24K views 129 replies 7 participants last post by  MOPWR 
#1 ·
Can't decide which route to go...any pros and cons between the two?

#66 ·
Finally applied the damn carpet today and came out better than i thought it would...lol...hopefully I can run the e-level wires, front airlines and all wiring this memorial day "crossing fingers"...this install is taking longer than I expected...

Attachments

#69 ·
Thanks bro. I figured running the arilines/wiring is the most time consuming and It's taking longer than expected to finish this project but I guess I'll take my time...just waiting on my friends to help me out on the suspension which will be much quicker if I have the help...

#74 ·
Not bad if you send yours in...I think he also offers that if you buy one at $650 and then send yours in, he will refund you $400.

They are fresh tho!

#77 ·
I thought maybe wicked was getting them from Iron and doing installs, not sure though. I'm just curious to see how the whole entire manifold wires up now with the plug delete. Which if it does look a lot cleaner, i might try to do this.. Might even change up my hardline setup to further exploit the manifold accents lol

#79 ·
I guess its just a few wires that go from behind instead of from the top part, Joey at wiked told me i'd have to drill a hole in the back of my Exo mount for the wires to run through where they wouldn't be seen.

However he said he cant show anything untill they finish the build they're on so hopefully soon

#80 ·
Yeah...Joey posted a pic a few months ago with a plug delete in process and one more recently where it was closer to being finished. I don't think they are getting them from sadistic, I think they are doing it themselves.

Either way...with all this cool stuff I'm seeing I might have to redo my spare tire well next year lol

#85 ·
Already told you this but coming along nicely...

Oh and if you find a good way to mount the controller anywhere...let me know lol

#87 ·
yeah...I keep mine in the cubby under the climate controls. Been racking my brain trying to figure out how/where to mount it.

#89 ·
That is where I see most people put them, but I was hoping for something on the drivers side of the shifter.

I'm thinking some sort of bracket will do it...might have to pop my center console and radio surround off this weekend and look around

#92 ·
That is nice...I will have to look him up.

Today I just ordered a cell phone type holder to use for now. See how it works out until I find something more permanent.

Can't beat $20 for now lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.