Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

300c LED Ghost Shadow Projector Lights - opinions please

41K views 131 replies 21 participants last post by  RichardMS 
#1 ·
Hi all, opinions appreciated please...

We have the opportunity to source/stock 300c LED Ghost Shadow Projector Lights in various custom designs similar to those of our badges. The LED image can be multi coloured.

The LED's seem to be popular for other makes or models and are normally fitted to the door cards to project the logo when the door is opened, but other uses include projecting the image to Engine Bays, Boot carpets, Cabin floor mats etc.

Prices are likely to be £19.99 per pair/£34.99 per four for the attached custom designs which'll be made for us.

We'd appreciate any 'yeys' or 'neys' as to likes/dislikes (if likes, which designs?) so comments welcomed and if of interest we maybe able to do a discounted group buy.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi Richard, lol... glad I'm not the only ones that likes them!!

The design is flexible really since I'll be supplying the artwork. I just put the circle around the image to define it a tad more but I can remove this so it would just be the SRT Design lettering in red/white. Again colours are flexible but from the samples I've seen white's, red's and blue's show up best.

#6 ·
They come with a hole cutter although i think Paul managed to fit a sample light into the stock lighting hole and utilized the stock lens to secure. Prap's you could describe Paul?

Essentially they replace or can sit next to the stock lights and utilize the same wires.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using AutoGuide.Com Free

#9 ·
I like the idea could look good.

I don't think the Chrysler Wing Emblem in your original pictures will be any good for this application. I think you have to bear in mind what it has to achieve. You have to have a fairly simple design with bold lines and without any detail (Your other images are a good example of what will work). If you try to add "detail" as in the "Wings" you will just end up with a blur of the projected image I think.

Jack

#13 · (Edited)
ok here we go the easy way is to fit in the puddle light-

remove the puddle light and using the drill bit with the kit drill the fitting drill through the center of the puddle light

once drilled if you remove them later, just replace the oem bulb and it will work, as if fitted right you wont damage any fitting

plenty of room behind the oem puddle light

Here a actual pic of the chrysler logo / emblem

#14 ·
Group buy sounds good ;)

#17 ·
And is the wiring easy?? Does the OEM fitting stay in place or do you remove it??

#21 ·
Have you got any pics how they look on the floor after being fitted.

#23 ·
Looks good I'm up for some srt8 ones.

#28 ·
Yes essentially we can get custom designs made although prices will be higher for one off's. If you want to Email me an image of the sort of thing you're looking for and I'll see if it or something similar can be done. Obviously if you have some Challenger buddies and could buy several sets that would make them more economical.

If interested please send an Email to us = info at our domain name or send a message with your Email address via our website.

#30 ·
Sounds omonous.. Lol i'd say two weeks or so from when we finalize the designs. I'm just trying to work out how to wire/fit to my back doors, or maybe along the sideskirts as well as projecting images on my front mats... It'll be the Mopar ones for me.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using AutoGuide.Com Free

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.