Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

"Too little car for too much money"

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  jeyaar789 
#1 ·
That is what my OH has said about the cars we have looked at to replace our 12 plate second gen, so looks like we're keeping it.

Looked at a Jag AF, Merc C and E class, both with lux? pack. 16 plates except the E which was a 15.

It's quite funny really, "does this have adaptive cruise", "er no". Does it have vented seats, no. Does this have rear camera, no. Does that have self tinting mirrors, no. Does this have keyless starting, no. The list goes on.

#2 ·
I was always the same with rover vehicles. A lot older now but they were serious value for money if you fixed common problems.

I finally moved to 1st gen 300, again great value buying a bigger petrol, such a shame they only brought the diesel here and now nothing :(

Only solution would be to keep current vehicles and pay to keep them running whilst enjoying the uniqueness.

#4 ·
Strange, that's what I've been doing this week, Ive found out you have to pay silly bugger money £50K + [ Audi Jag, Merc ] to match the standard specs on a 2nd Gen. [ What ? no sun roof or dipping door mirrors ? PAH !! ]

Even the Merc C Class AMG Line has still got a old fashioned key to start it up :nerd:

I'll stick with my baby till maybe someone imports a new 17 plate Australian 300. ::wink::

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.