Senior Contributing Member
Car: 2010 Chrysler 300C
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Thanked 38 Times in 36 Posts
1) It's a yank motor so they can't spell tyre, and pressure is measured in bar - there's a display that shows the pressure (in bar) of all four tyres, is that the one you're seeing?
2) You can get a superior Bosch S5 on ebay for less - I bought an S5013 in April for £112. (S5013 is actually a type 019 battery!).
3) If you use a pump to suck the oil out you don't even need to get underneath. Genuine MB filter £11 on ebay, but as mentioned above, you do need a dedicated tool. MB oil £38 for 10L on ebay from an MB dealer. Whilst you're at it though, all the filters (oil, air, pollen (cabin), fuel) are easy to change - although fuel filter is easier with the proper tool.
4) New battery? Under £2. Or dodgy button perhaps? More costly if new keyfob required.
5) A dying battery can trigger the alarm.
6) No ideas I'm afraid.
7) What size wheels?