Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Time To Say Goodbye

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  J_LI 
#1 ·
After over 8 years of great enjoyment with me old girl, she is going this Saturday to be replaced by a Q7. I would like to thank everyone on the forum for the help, a genuine great bunch of guys. A special shout to Tim and the guys for the rapid responses to parts.

If I have half as much fun in the new car as the 300c I will be one happy chap.

Thanks again everyone and safe motoring, may your 300c never die, just go faster

Russ

#6 ·
Same here, mine will be leaving me as soon as I find something worthy enough to replace it with, for such an unpopular (mass market) car its been (and still is) amazing to own and drive, the American styling and German drive train worked an absolute treat, just needed a touch more German refinement on build quality/interior imo.

Now the price has dropped to such low levels its pretty sad to see them driving around with some awful mods on them, I hope mine will go to someone who will love it for what it is just like I did!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.