Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Houston, we have liftoff....SpaceCityLX

22K views 44 replies 15 participants last post by  stealthsrt8 
#1 · (Edited)
Fellow LX'ers -- many discussions have taken place to formalize our efforts here in Houston...or Space City as we like to call it. If you are an LX'er in Houston and the surrounding areas, then this is for you... and it's free!!!!

Join SpaceCityLX

we are looking for participation from the 300, Charger, and Magnum owners. Because this will be an LX club we are reaching out to 300, Charger, and Magnum owners to be involved in the leadership of this new group.

In the short-term, we are looking to schedule various meet/greet social type events (such as the June 9th Waco trip) in an effort to bring people together that might want to formalize our LX community. The longer-term vision includes educational/mod events, performance events, exhibitions, community and charity involvement, etc.

The time is now -- let's make it happen for Space City -- come on LX'ers you know you want to be a part of this exciting and foundational time for our LX community !!!

#6 ·
I'm in too...email sent!

#8 ·
now that's dedication! i know rjkusse is interested in a DFW LX club, so we'll all work together to make that and San Antonio/Austin happen too.

#19 · (Edited)
we are transitioning the website to a new server and the email is currently in transition as well. until the DNS updates, please PM me your information:

name
email address
your forum & member name
year/make/model
contact phone number

i'll post another note when the email/website are updated.

#27 ·
I'm in, e-mail sent.:grouphug:

#29 ·
15 months and 300 members later......

if you own a 300, charger, magnum, or challenger....we invite you to join the local houston area modern mopar club.

www.spacecitylx.com

forums like this make our club possible, thanks to 300CForums for your support.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.