AMENDED: AUGUST 2013 by Rambit
NOTE: ALL THREADS/POSTS IN THIS SECTION ARE PLACED IN MODERATION QUEUE FOR APPROVAL PRIOR TO BEING DISPLAYED. IF YOUR THREAD/POST HASN'T BEEN APPROVED WITHIN A REASONABLE PERIOD OF TIME, PLEASE CONTACT A STAFF MEMBER.
Please read ALL guidelines BEFORE posting
The following is VerticalScope Inc.'s position on all review threads:
- Social or commercial vigilante-ism of any kind will not be tolerated. Initiators or participants in such activities are subject to immediate and irrevocable administrative action.
- All matters which appropriately involve law enforcement should be referred to the correct authorities immediately. Our forums are neither a court of law, nor of public opinion. All posts made in favor of a partisan position in any dispute are subject to immediate removal.
This section is for reviews: Positive or Negative
This section is NOT
Specific Guidelines for Negative Reviews:
- Rants and Flaming
- A Free-For-All pile on of negative comments by uninvolved parties without first-hand experience with the product or the Buyer/Seller/Vendor which is the subject of a thread
- Do not post non-constructive replies. Comments like "sorry to hear it" or "that sucks" do nothing to help reach a resolution or assist members in forming an opinion regarding a future purchase
Be fair and respectful and your words will carry much more weight!
- Do NOT post a knee-jerk reaction thread out of anger or impatience. Make certain you have explored reasonable attempts to make contact and resolve the problem(s) BEFORE posting here, which includes giving reasonable time for the other party to reply to you
- DO NOT post copies of private messages, emails, letters, or private contact info - Summarize the facts surrounding the problem -
- Do NOT resort to labels or name-calling in your review. If you cannot state your case in a calm and professional manner, it will be deleted. You may resubmit following these guidelines
- To be fair, please follow up with a conclusion post: Was your problem resolved? Are you satisfied with the solution? If your thread had to be closed prior to resolution, contact an Admin or Moderator to open it for the final follow-up post
**ALL other Forum Rules apply to this section