Please read ALL guidelines BEFORE posting
Begin all thread titles with the appropriate key: F/S
: (For Sale) WTB:
(Want to Buy) WTT:
(Want to Trade)
3. Approved Items:
- You MUST post an asking price for every item offered for sale - Threads w/o pricing will be removed
- If your pricing is negotiable, consider adding OBO (or best offer), but no open bidding permitted
- No speculation or "feeler" threads to test the waters - only post actual 'For Sale' threads
- No "Price Policing" - Do not post dissatisfaction, opinions, or disagreement w/pricing. A seller has the right to ask any price and a potential buyer has the choice to buy, to negotiate, or to walk away
4. Writing Your Ad:
- Auto-related items only
- No links to ebay or other outside selling sites
- Private party ads only - NO vendor ads / NO retail or commercial sales
- Items must be your own personal property - selling on behalf of others not permitted
- No repeats or multiples of the same item sold by the same seller. This forum is intended for occasional private party offerings only; ongoing or repeat sales give the appearance of a commercial venture and will be removed. Please apply for a Supporting Vendor account
- No contraband/ illegal items
For ease of reading and best response...
5. Replying to an ad:
- Post Your Location: Include your city/state/zip code in your 1st post and/or thread title so interested parties don't have to ask. If you list your "shipped from" zip code, buyer's can look up shipping prices on their own
- Photos: Tip: Buyers want to see pics of the item and those ads will be more successful. If you include a sheet of paper in the photo with your username and the date members can feel a bit more reassured that the photos are yours and are of the actual item you are selling rather than a photo you grabbed off the net. Buyers should be aware however, that it is not beyond the realm of possibility that seller photos could be altered
- List Items: If selling more than one item, list line-by-line rather than a paragraph format - Don't use all bold font or all caps
- One Thread: Please do not create more than one thread for multiple items for sale, consolidate all items in one post and modify as you go - multiple threads may be merged or deleted w/o notice
- No Outside Links: DO NOT LINK to other sales websites, forums, or auction sites, including eBay - post edited or removed immediately
6. Privacy & Personal Info:
- No "Thread Crapping" - DO NOT post a reply if you have no intention of making an offer - this section of the board is NOT a discussion forum. PM all comments, questions, and opinions not directly related to the sale
- Address all questions to the seller/ Allow the seller to answer all questions
- Do not offer 'better price' re-directs or links to someone else's sale
- Do not offer your item for sale in someone else's F/S thread
Do not post personal and/or private information in the public forum such as full name, address, phone number. Keep those details to PM or email
7. The Deal:
Conduct actual negotiations via PM or email, the forum does not need to know the details. Don't forget to rate your buyer/seller via iTrader
8. Mark Thread "Sold" or "Found":
Make a final "sold" / "found" post as a courtesy to those searching the forum and to stop activity on your thread and allow newer posts to move to the top. "Sold" and older threads may be closed at Admin's discretion. Please do not post in a thread after it's marked sold/found.
Are not the business of forum members and should be handled privately. If every possible attempt to settle a dispute has been made with no resolution, a negative rating in the member's iTrader account is permitted. Post comments in a factual manner. For forums that have one, an alternative choice is to post a thread in the Buyer/Seller/Vendor Review section (following the specific rules of that section), however, you MUST choose one of these methods, NOT BOTH!
10. Updates and Ad Expiration: Ads that have not been updated for ninety (90) days, either by a "bump" by the Seller or by an inquiry by a potential buyer, will be marked "EXPIRED" and will be closed by staff.
**Handle all transactions with common sense and courtesy - "Buyer Beware"
conduct yourself accordingly
**These rules may be changed, or amended, without notice. Failure to comply with the rules will result in the deletion of your thread/post and/or sanctions
**ALL other Forum Rules apply to this section
Disclaimer: Sellers on this site are in no way related to, or affiliated with, the forum or its agents. This site does not endorse or guarantee sales transactions between users and is not liable. The content of posts and/or threads is the sole responsibility of the user who posted them and all users are responsible for their own actions.