Senior Contributing Member
Car: 2006 Chrysler 300C
Join Date: May 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've been seeing a number of custom grills on 300's around the Clackamas Town Center area.
I ran across someone heading westbound on the Ross Island bridge (afternoon rush-hour) late last week. HUGE vertical (i.e. Bentley) grill on it. Can't recall the color (silver?).
I'm going to start flashing lights at anyone with a custom grill.
I might start holding up three fingers (300 forum, 300 club) sort of thing.
2006 Gold Linen 300C
Loaded up with all but the Video
- E&G Vertical Billet grill
- Magnaflow cat-back exhaust
- SuperChip Flashpaq tuner (performance setting)
- Volant cold air intake system
- Toyo Proxes S/T 255/55 -18
- 35% 3M CS Window Tint (non-metalic)
- Escort Passport 8500 X50 Blue Radar Detector
- Lamin-X headlight lens covers
- Elite22's leather console cover and arm rests