So recently I’m been leading away from the circular shifter, I’m more of a fan of the old fashioned shifters like they still use in the chargers or something similar to the shifters in the 2014 300s, has anyone attempted this?
I tried so hard to find a way to completely remove the wood trim in my 300c; I found 2 videos on youtube that each explains how to remove:
1) The radio console dash trim.
2) The center console trim (Where the shifter is).
I wonder how to remove the door trims on 4 doors +...
I own a European CRD 300C sedan from '06 for at least 6 years now. I have a nasty interior leak somewhere.
- The rear floor is soaking wet
- The isolation material between C and B pillar is soaking wet
- The sunroof drains are clear
- The front sunroof drain drains water well and...
Does anyone have any documentation on how to remove the stock shifter in a 2010 Chrysler 300C AWD? I would like to add a different shifter, possibly a chrome shifter with 'HEMI' on the sides. Does anyone know of any shifters that would work for me?
Any advice and/or suggestions are greatly...