Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner


  1. Parts Buy/Sell Forum
    Hi - A few weeks ago some bright spark decided to scratch my car and pull off the passanger rear thin silver trim. Since then I've been trying to source one, but with little success, are these called 'trims' or 'door moulding / moldings' as I'm running out of luck on the internet. Any help or...