Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

spash guard

  1. Help needed : Plastic piece under the car

    General Discussion
    Hello, I am looking for a big plastic piece that goes under the car. I think it is located under the car, from the front bumper area to the wheel area. It costs about $120 at Stealership, and i remember seeing the link where i can buy it for about $30 or something in some post. I don't know why...