Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner


  1. Tension Strut??

    Suspension/Handling Modifications
    Hello, The Chrysler dealer told me I needed a new tension strut. I decided to call around for a better price on the job and the garage I called doesn't know what a "tension strut" is. Does it go by some other name? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks