Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didn't know my 2008 had a built in 0 to 60 MPH recorder with a save feature for the best runs like the SRT8's. I held down the compass button and the radio button down on the steering wheel for ten seconds and a wealth of functions came up.

My software is 4/23/07 V6.10h PN 051721221E which probaly allows u to steal my car.

Arrow down to see all the features.. Last one is the 0-60 time... Oh-Oh there goes the neighborhood. Even records fastest times. Hit compass again to go to normal display. Works like a champ.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hi. Does yours bring up a digital speedometer? My 2008 300C SRT8 has a non-working digital speedometer display on one of the screens. One time I checked it it read 30 mph and another time it read 71 mph but never changed as the speed changed. It did not read the correct speed. My old 2006 300C had a working digital speedometer as part of the EVIC hidden screens. I have no idea what this is for and sure would like to know. Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I noticed it also had a digital MPH speed display. So after I discovered the 0-60 thingy, I tried Digital MPH which I thought was very cool it only indicated the speed I was going at the time. So many buttons to push, so little time! Damn I like this car!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check Me Out

I see all kinds of stuff. Average temperature, average oil pressure, MPH, water temperature, 0 to 60 etc. Current readings and past readings. Mine sits most of the time so I wonder if the car will yell at me. The bitch in the Nav system does. Haven't learned how to interrupt her.:smashfrea

Attachments

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
There is a whole thread here on the various screens of the EVIC to explain what each one does. Regards, Bob.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Wow, someone did their homework and took the time to pass it on. Without a website like this one, I would have never known. Thanks again! That sure was an interesting find for me! Thanks for passing it on. Didn't know what they call the digital display. Now how do I eliminate the rev limiter in fifth gear or get ther MPH display to work on an 08? Just asking, I am 71 and I do not have much time left to go from point A to B. LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts