Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Autoweek, they discuss the BMW 545 and it is compared to the 300C and a couple of other cars. It says the 300C runs a 5.99 0-60. Which I thought was a bit slow. I figured the car would run 5.5/5.6.

It is a heavy car but I wanted to get some information from people that have had the cars at the track or ran 60 times.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

·
Registered
265 Posts
My GT2 reported a 5.65 0-60 on my car going up a slight hill..

Didn't do too many runs, that was with ESP off and no powerbraking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
smilin assassin said:
In Autoweek, they discuss the BMW 545 and it is compared to the 300C and a couple of other cars. It says the 300C runs a 5.99 0-60. Which I thought was a bit slow. I figured the car would run 5.5/5.6.

It is a heavy car but I wanted to get some information from people that have had the cars at the track or ran 60 times.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
It all depends on equipment, road conditions, driver, etc. My SRT-4 has a 0-60 stock time of 5.3 by one magazine. Another magazine did the same test and came out with 5.9. I really don't care much about that. All I know is that I beat cars costing twice what I paid for mine. :nutkick:

Percy

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
pdieppa said:
It all depends on equipment, road conditions, driver, etc. My SRT-4 has a 0-60 stock time of 5.3 by one magazine. Another magazine did the same test and came out with 5.9. I really don't care much about that. All I know is that I beat cars costing twice what I paid for mine. :nutkick:

Percy

In looks, luxury, comfort, and space, I'll always beat cars half the price of mine. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
0-60 tested at 5.23 (with mods, ESP off, no powerbraking)

·
Registered
120 Posts
My best GT2 was my first, which was 5.85 on a 14.35 run. Stock, no braking, esp on. I haven't had the opportunity to try again since putting on the Mopar CAI, but based on the recent info in the CAI thread, I don't expect improvement, although it sounds improved! And it's fun trying! :biggrin:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts