Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rite Guys, Badger caught me over on a states side thread being a hooligan,doing 120 on motorway and improving my 0-60 time from 7.20 in wet to 5.94 in dry conditions.
So heres the challange.The roads are now dry so no excuses. Get those 0.60 times down .Master the launch and youv'e cracked it.
Petrolheads beware were comin to get ya LOL.
Billy
ps Stig put that remap to the test.
What have i done:pat: :pat: :pat:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
I better set the predator to MAX.lol

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
billy boy, the best I have had is 6.70 and as it happened that was my first attempt, any chance you could pm me some tips on getting the start right, it seems to delay about a second before take off !!

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
dont slam the throttle,roll it on and once you're moving roll it on a bit more before slamming the pedal

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sorry. UK GHRYSLER 300C. All i did was practice brakes,revs,Slam.
I varied the revs before i slammed to try and get less wheel spin and more grip.
I revved to about 2000 rpm then slam ,the ASP and Yokohama's did the rest.:)
Give it a bash HEMI see what yer made of.

**** iv'e done it again :pat: :pat:

·
Registered
12 Posts
0-60

I got 7.22 after 80miles and just re-did it at about 2000 miles. 6.74 with a part tank and no passengers. No tricks, just hit the pedal.

The future looks bright.

:)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have done 0-100kms which is a little over 60Mph in 4.44 pictured is 4.64 when the car had 800kms on it.

But if I had a guess I reackon that their would be someone in Aussy into the 3's all due to RPD motorsport, Steve is a the man to talk too.

Donald

·
Registered
62 Posts
I had my '07 5.7 timed at 5.5 twice! CAI and Predator CAI 91 tune!!!!! Ran against a very high reving Mercedes CL for a short time and was a 1/2 a car length ahead before my wife panicked after a block and shut me down!

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Sorry. UK GHRYSLER 300C. All i did was practice brakes,revs,Slam.
I varied the revs before i slammed to try and get less wheel spin and more grip.
I revved to about 2000 rpm then slam ,the ASP and Yokohama's did the rest.:)
Give it a bash HEMI see what yer made of.

**** iv'e done it again :pat: :pat:
its the wheelspin that slows you down,:pat: :pat: mine will spin and spin and spin if i wanted to,it looks good but its a slower take off,the hemi doesnt need the 2000revs with the brake on,it just goes.Dont forget i have the predator with 93 cai tune and can hold my gears until I want to change them.Unfortunateley my 05 doesnt have the 0-60 on the evic and according to the yanks its not very accurate,whats needed is the old fashioned stopwatch and witnesses

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
my 0-60 is 10.6 seconds! :biggrin: $22 intake, reso delete... thats all i needed to break the 11 second mark!
I take it your running a 2.7l v6 motor then

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
The Micra does 0-60 in just under 15s, what a beast! 0-40 is much quicker, but above 40 and there is no point.

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Above 40 and there is no point?? no point at all then.lol.You got your "C" yet?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Above 40 and there is no point?? no point at all then.lol.You got your "C" yet?
Yeah the 0-40 surprises a few folks on the road when trying to nip infront of me off the lights, but from about 40-60 feels like years! lol. I don't much like sitting at 80mph in 4th gear on the dualler.

300C is due in this weekend. Dealer is gonna give it the once over and a serive before handing it over. So probably get it some time next week I hope. Can't bloody wait! Previous owner had a bit of trouble with DVLA taking 14 working days to get cherished plate off so it was delayed till now.

I'm gonna have to trade my 'I want a 300C' avatar in for something else! :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
its the wheelspin that slows you down,:pat: :pat: mine will spin and spin and spin if i wanted to,it looks good but its a slower take off,the hemi doesnt need the 2000revs with the brake on,it just goes.Dont forget i have the predator with 93 cai tune and can hold my gears until I want to change them.Unfortunateley my 05 doesnt have the 0-60 on the evic and according to the yanks its not very accurate,whats needed is the old fashioned stopwatch and witnesses
Well UK CHRYSLER 300C get that stopwatch but ye dont need a witness we'll all believe ye. Yours should be the best time with yer Hemi Preditor 93cai:scared:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts